Radiation Shield Company, CTIA Spar
- Wireless hot spots. // Telephony;03/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p14
Presents a sampling of products and services featured at the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless 1997 show. Power amplifiers; Base stations; Receiver filter subsystems for cellular.
- CTIA's wireless power parade. Lindstrom, Annie // America's Network;04/01/97, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p43
Introduces the products displayed at the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless 1997 exposition by power equipment vendors. Equipment vendors, Lucent Technologies' Microelectronics Group, Yuasa-Exide Incorporated, Reltec Corporation and Kohler Company; Product features. ...
- Broad bantor. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;3/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p12
Presents comments from speakers and delegates to the 2002 Wireless trade show organized by the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association. Opinion of Sky Dayton, president of Boingo Wireless on the technology of Wi-Fi networks and wireless telephony; Remarks from Cindy Smith of Wildseed...
- Viewpoint. Ford, Tracy Anderson // RCR;03/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p12
Opinion. Focuses on the wireless communication system exhibitions, at the 1998 Cellular Telecommunication Industry Association convention. Gives information on the good, bad and ugly of the wireless communication system exhibitions.
- Suppliers Unveil Their 2.5G, 3G Plans. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;04/02/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1
Highlights the Cellular Telephone Industry Association's Wireless 2001 event held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Announcement of major carriers' plans for the launch of 2.5G and 3G high-speed-data service in 2001; Handset suppliers' unveiling of a variety of telephones ready to deliver consumer benefits.
- Wireless vs. wireless. O'SHEA, DAN // Telephony;02/08/99, Vol. 236 Issue 6, p116
Comments on a couple of panels on the wireless competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC)/fixed wireless business conference that will be conducted by the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association at Wireless 1999 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Features of the two sessions; Focus of wireless...
- 15,000+ expected to converge at I.T. show. Beckman, Kristen // RCR Wireless News;9/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p16
This article reports on the Wireless I.T. & Entertainment show that will be held by the Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association (CTIA) in Los Angeles, California from September 12 to 14, 2006. More than 15,000 people and 300 exhibitors are expected to attend the event. The show...
- Wi-Fi message dominates Day 1 keynotes. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;3/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p10
Highlights the issues addressed at the 2002 Wireless Trade Show of the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association. Assessment of the U.S. government's spectrum policy; Spectrum proposed for the wireless industry; Capabilities and challenges of the Wi-Fi network technology.
- Messaging a central theme of CTIA show. // RCR Wireless News;3/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p15
Deals with wireless communication messaging as addressed at the Wireless Trade Show of Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association in March 2002. Information on the messaging offerings of wireless Internet operator, Openwave Systems Inc.; Plan of Logica to expand its range of messaging...