- Fixed Wireless Vendors Adjust. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Western Multiplex Corp. and Proxim Inc. are merging to create what Chief Executive Jonathan Zakin calls a worldwide infrastructure powerhouse. Some details of the merger deal; Information on the combined company; Estimated revenue of the two companies.
- Two Suitors Court Western Multiplex. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the merger options of Western Multiplex Corp. Company that has planned to link up with Western Multiplex in January 2002; Value of the bid offered by DMC Stratex for Western Multiplex.
- Can Microsoft become an innovator instead of a bundler? Randall, Richard // Central Penn Business Journal;9/13/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p11
The author discusses aspects of the changes in the American multinational company Microsoft Corp. which include the retirement of its chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Ballmer and its acquisition with the Nokia's Devices and Services business for mapping services.
- Western-Proxim Merger Final. // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p4
Reports that the merger of broadband fixed wireless vendors Western Multiplex Corp. and Proxim Inc. is final. Percent of Proxim shareholders who voted in favor of the merger.
- Western: Unlikely To Adapt to Bad News. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/08/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the merger between Adaptive Broadband Corp. and Western Multiplex Corp. Cost of the merger; Terms of the deal; Market capitalization of both companies.
- Proxim merges with Western Multiplex. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the merger formed by Proxim Inc. and Western Multiplex Corp. in 2002. Terms of the merger; Benefits of the Merger to Proxim; Location for the merged company.
- Fixed wireless merger re-evaluated. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p20
Deals with the reevaluation made by Western Multiplex company on its planned acquisition on Adaptive Broadband company. Reason for the decision of Western to reevaluate its plan; Objective of the merger; Forecast on the condition of the fixed wireless market.
- Western Multiplex Rejects Merger Offer. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;3/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the decision of Western Multiplex Corp. to reject the unsolicited merger bid of DMC Stratex Network Inc. Move of DMC to improve the value of the deal; Importance of the merger on DMC; Merger agreement between Western Multiplex and Proxim Inc.
- Microsoft, BT reported to be in talks. // Inter@ctive Week;01/26/98, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p10
Presents information on happenings in the business arena in the United States. Possibility of a merger between Microsoft Corporation's and British Telecommunications PLC intended merger; Information on Microsoft; What caused the merger agreement between British Telecommunications and MCI...