Emerging From The Wireless Jungle
- Competition, policy top CTIA agenda. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;3/25/96, Vol. 230 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the Cellular Telecommunication Industry Association's (CTIA) Wireless 1996 show, to be held in Dallas, Texas. Aim of the conference; Addressing the changing nature of relationships with customers; Comments from Tom Wheeler, president of CTIA.
- Future shock. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;03/23/98, Vol. 234 Issue 12, p20
Features the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless '98 annual convention and exposition. Theme of the event; Third generation wireless network evolution products launched in the event; Views on the lack of wireless data discussed in the conference; Regulatory issues...
- Get on your comfy walking shoes, it's show time. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p12
The article offers information on the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA) congress to be held on March 27, 2007 in Orlando, Florida.
- CTIA sets portability forum. // RCR;07/20/98, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p10
Reports that the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association has scheduled a forum on August 18, 1998 in Washington, D.C. to discuss the number-portability requirements and implementation.
- Industry note. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jan95, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p18
Informs about the annual convention and exposition, the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association WIRELESS '95, to be held in New Orleans from February 1 to 3, 1995.
- CTIA may eliminate fraud conference. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;10/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p19
Reports that the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association is considering consolidating its fraud conference with its wireless partnering conference. Factors used as basis in the group's decision on the fate of its fraud conference.
- Wireless industry will converge on San Diego. Krapf, Eric // America's Network;2/15/94, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p78
Reports on the Wireless '94 show in San Diego, California. Reason for the show's name; Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's (CTIA's) embracing of the wireless' diversification; Sessions' coverage; CTIA's drawing of representatives from the wireless industries; Technical topics...
- Betting on Wireless Data At CTIA. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association Wireless I.T. & Internet 2002 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Keynote speakers at the conference; Reason for adding an entertainment focus and a co-located Mobile Health Care Conference. INSET: Wireless Internet Caucus Taps...
- Conquest by wireless. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;3/25/96, Vol. 230 Issue 13, p5
Opinion. Shows the response of the vendor community to the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association Wireless Show, 1996 show.
- Evolution inside. Meyers, Jason; O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;03/23/98, Vol. 234 Issue 12, p26
Highlights the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless '98 conference and exposition. Vendor and carrier products and services announcements made; Wireless technology innovations planned by Lucent Technologies, Ericsson and Northern Telecom; Discussions made on wideband...