- New clients spur new hires at Edward Howard. Gomez, Henry // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p5
Eleven new clients for Edward Howard & Co. have created the need for at least five additional employees at Cleveland, Ohio's second-largest public and investor relations firm. Chairman and CEO Kathy Obert said account wins dating back to last December include safety products maker Kidde PLC of...
- Are Investors Prepared to Buy Distressed Properties? Steele, Jacob // National Real Estate Investor;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p46
The article offers information on the consideration that investors must reflect on when to plan to purchase distressed assets in commercial real estates. It notes that investors need to consider non-traditional structures, financial instruments, and potential costs of foreclosure in distressed...
- Alapont: Federal-Mogul has bright financial future. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;1/7/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p2
The article reports on the announcement made by Jose Maria Alapont, chief executive officer (CEO) and president of Federal-Mogul Corp., which affirms the return of the company's normal operation six years since undergoing Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. The company acquired Carl...
- The big pay off? Fleck, Monica // Business Quarterly;Autumn97, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p17
Presents a study conducted by Ivey Business School professor Sarah Mavrinac on the importance of investing in investor relation (IR). Benefits of a good IR strategy work; Comparison and contrast of the relative importance of financial and non-financial performance data; Effect of not having a...
- Shareholders & investors. // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 14 Issue 83, p25
Discusses the benefits derived by companies in involving itself in investor relations. Communication between corporate investor function and the board of directors; Role of investor relations; Importance of investor relations; Company focus on shareholder concerns.
- Hidden venues for shareholder communications. Butera, Mary Ann // Corporate Board;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 17 Issue 100, p9
Reports on individual investors' awareness and interest about their investments in corporations. Spectrum of options for ensuring that corporate management meet their communications needs; Value of communicating with the individual investor; Benefits of marketing programs targeting investors.
- Technology improves investor relations. Brooks, Geoge // Equities;Sep96, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p30
Discusses innovations in investor relations. Technology enhancing the role of investor relations firms in trading; Includes Internet; Growing importance of technologies in targeting investors.
- Investor Relations Directory. // Equities;Jul-Dec2003, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p38
Presents a directory of investor-relations companies in the U.S.
- Shareholder clout is snowballing. Monroe, Ann // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p50
Reports on the efforts of companies in redefining and elevating shreholder relations role in a nod to the influence of the newly assertive stockholder. Corporate governance as the watchword of the times; Difficulty in dealing with institutional shareholders due to its diversity; Stronger...