Goodbye VoiceStream, Hello T-Mobile
- VoiceStream Wireless opens ninth storefront in metro area. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/05/96, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p3
Reports that VoiceStream Wireless has opened its ninth store in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- VoiceStream on the upstream. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;11/13/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 20, p32
Reports on the operating loss posted by VoiceStream Wireless for the third quarter of 2000. Factors which contributed to the loss; Information on the company's network expansion; Reason for the decline in its revenue.
- VoiceStream revenues increase, ARPU drops, users tally 4.8 million. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the number of consumers who subscribe to the wireless communications services of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. in the second quarter of 2001. Value of the average revenue per user; Revenue and net loss.
- VoiceStream to become T-Mobile. // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p38
Reports that Voice-Stream Wireless Corp. will change its name to T-Mobile by the end of year 2002.
- Pocket PC smartphone: Smart client. Brooks, Jason // eWeek;8/5/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p1
Introduces the T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition from Voicestream Wireless Corp. Operating system; Connectivity; Availability.
- Publicis Rebrands VoiceStream. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek Western Edition;7/22/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p2
Presents information on the advertising campaign created by Publicis for the U.S. wireless service provider, VoiceStream. Estimated value of the campaign; Campaign tagline; Customers targeted by VoiceStream.
- VoiceStream raises $1.5B in notes sales. // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p21
Reports on the results of VoiceStream Wireless Corp.'s senior notes and senior discount notes offering in 1999.
- Growth, acquisitions contribute to growing VoiceStream loss. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p43
Reports that VoiceStream Wireless Corp. experienced growing losses in the quarter prior to November 2000, despite substantial increases in subscribers and revenues in the same period.
- Hollings, Dingell discount VoiceStream/DT merger. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the opposition against the acquisition of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. by Deutsche Telekom AG.