Western Multiplex Rejects Merger Offer
- Western Multiplex to forge ahead with Proxim merger. // RCR Wireless News;3/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the move of Western Multiplex Corp. to forge with its plan to merge with Proxim Inc. Rejection by Western Multiplex of the acquisition bid of DMC Stratex Networks Inc.; Estimate on the value of the deal.
- DMC: Likely to Lose Western Multiplex. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/11/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p1
Reports that the hostile bid of DMC Stratex Networks Inc. for Western Multiplex Corp. was rejected by shareholders in 2002.
- WESTERN MULTIPLEX FOILS STRATEX BID. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;3/11/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the decision of broadband wireless communications vendor Western Multiplex to reject the acquisition offer of DMC Stratex Networks. Action taken by Western Multiplex which signified rejection; Background on the deal being offered by DMC Stratex; Reasons of DMC Stratex for the...
- Two Suitors Court Western Multiplex. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the merger options of Western Multiplex Corp. Company that has planned to link up with Western Multiplex in January 2002; Value of the bid offered by DMC Stratex for Western Multiplex.
- Stratex Networks Brings Broadband to Rural America. // Microwave Journal;Jul2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p41
Reports on the decision of DMC Stratex Networks, a solution provider for mobile applications and broadband wireless access, to supply licensed radios to build a network backbone in Allegany County, Maryland. Features of the AllcoNet 2 network; Cost of a traditional network for Allegany County.
- Andrew signs contract with DMC Stratex. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p33
Reports the contract of Andrew Corp. to provide ValuLine and terrestrial wireless antennas and associated equipment to DMC Stratex Networks Inc. in the United States.
- DMX to ship new wireless chips. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p24
Reveals that cellular applications and broadband wireless access provider DMC Stratex Networks will begin shipping products powered by its wireless chipset, Vantex, in February 2001.
- DMC Stratex Networks: downturns make our strength more obvious. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;9/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p21
Provides information on DMC Stratex Network, a microwave and millimeter radio manufacturer in San Jose, California. Business model of the company; Effect of the economic slowdown on the company; Features of the Altium 311 microwave radio of the company.
- Fixed Wireless Vendors Adjust. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Western Multiplex Corp. and Proxim Inc. are merging to create what Chief Executive Jonathan Zakin calls a worldwide infrastructure powerhouse. Some details of the merger deal; Information on the combined company; Estimated revenue of the two companies.