AT&T Wireless Offers Settlement In Billing Complaint
- AT&T Wireless, Cellular One Settle Dispute. // Wireless Week;12/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p4
States that AT&T Wireless and Cellular One have settled a legal dispute over the use of the phrase digital one.
- AT&T settles with 911 victim despite $5,000 liability cap. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR;05/17/99, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p1
Reports on AT&T Wireless Services Inc.'s decision to settle a personal injury lawsuit with carjack victim Marcia Spielholz. AT&T's victory in a 1998 California appeals court ruling on charges of failure to connect a 911 cell phone call from Spielholz; Speculations on the amount of cash...
- Verizon, Nextel Declare Truce. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;11/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p27
Reports on the settlement of a lawsuit between Verizon Wireless and Nextel Communications Inc. regarding the spectrum allocation plan of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission. Facts of the case; Impact of the lawsuit on the companies; Significance of the merger of Cingular Wireless LLC and...
- AT&T pushes data coverage. // Telephony;11/20/95, Vol. 229 Issue 21, p8
Reports on AT&T Wireless Services' announcement of the launching of cellular digital packet data (CDCP) and circuit-switched data service in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Competition with long-standing offerings from Bell Atlantic; Other CDCP agreements of the company.
- AT&T digital PCS is live in St. Louis. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p10
Annouces that AT&T Wireless Services Incorporated launched its personal communications services network in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Who provided the Time Division Multiple Access infrastructure equipment for the launch; Expectations of the company.
- New application of technology other. Blackburn, Theresa; Elsasser, John // Public Relations Tactics;Jul96, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p20
Describes ATT Wireless Services' voice-mail radio program that received the 1996 Bronze Anvil Awards. Availability of company-related news to employees; Reduction of the voicemail information overload.
- Torn up freeways are good news for AT&T Wireless. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/14/97, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the growth of business for AT&T Wireless Services Inc. due to the reconstruction of Interstate 15 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- AT&T Wireless Services unveils Flashpoint. Lindstrom, Annie // Telephony;11/28/94, Vol. 227 Issue 22, p9
Reports on the AT&T Wireless Services's introduction of an alphanumeric paging user-programmable information service called Flashpoint. User benefits; Product features; Service options; Cost.
- AT&T data network follows voice lead. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;06/01/98, Vol. 234 Issue 22, p16
Reports on AT&T Wireless' offering of flat-rate voice plans for cellular digital packet data. Benefits offered to business users that need access to corporate intranets, e-mail and remote local area networks; Reason for the move.