Sony Ericsson Debuts Slew of New Devices
- Harmonic Convergence. Captain, Sean // PCWorld;May2003, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p74
Focuses on the launch of P800 range of mobile phone by the U.S.-based company Sony Ericsson in 2003. Features of the phone; Benefits for consumers using the phone; Cost of the phone.
- TOUGH AT THE TOP. Lin, David // Australian Personal Computer;Apr2002, Issue 280, p42
Features the T65 mobile telephone from Sony Ericsson. Product feature; Availability; Pricing.
- Affordable social networking with Sony Ericsson's Cedar. // Appliance Retailer;Feb2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p22
The article offers brief information on the Cedar cellular phone from Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB.
- Watch out, here comes Sony Ericsson. Powell, Matthew JC. // Macworld;Jul2002, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p064
Introduces several smart cellular phones from Sony Ericsson. P800; T206; Z700.
- Varied Features Mark '03 Phones By Sony Ericsson. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the decision of cellular phone-maker Sony Ericsson to launch several wireless phones in the U.S. Key features of the phones; Use of code division multiple access and bluetooth technology by Sony Ericsson; Comparison of phones introduced by Sony Ericsson with other phones available in...
- Sony Ericsson K660i. // Flare (Pakistan);11/15/2011, p74
The article offers brief information on the Sony Ericsson K660i cellular phone from Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia ray. // Flare (Pakistan);4/15/2012, p70
The article offers brief information on Sony Ericsson Xperia ray cellular telephone from Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB.
- Sony Ericsson T39. Hellaby, David // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/13/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6301, p85
Introduces mobile phone T39 from Sony Ericsson.
- Sony Ericsson T68. Hellaby, David // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/13/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6301, p85
Introduces mobile phone T68 from Sonny Ericsson.