Army NGIC Seeks Biometric-Enabled Intel Training Services
- Enhancing Army Intelligence In Support of Warfighters. Alexander, Keith B. // Army Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p155
Focuses on the importance of enhancing U.S. Army intelligence in an effort to effectively engage in an irregular, asymmetric warfare in complex terrain. Role of military intelligence in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom; Efforts on the improvement of military intelligence,...
- Army Issues RFIs for Non-Cooperative Biometric Development. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/27/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p17
The article reports on the issuance of two separate Requests for Information (RFI) related to biometrics by the U.S. Army Communications-Electronic Research, Development and Engineering Center, Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate.
- BIMA Issues RFI for Synthetic Biometric Modalities. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/4/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p21
The article reports that a Request for Information (RFI) has been issued by the U.S. Army Biometrics Identity Management Agency (BIMA) for the development of synthetic biometric modalities.
- DoD Seeks Info on Various Biometric Capabilities. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/23/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p21
The article reports that the U.S. Army's Research, Development and Engineering Command, on behalf of several agencies such as the Biometrics Identity Management Agency, is soliciting white papers on the development and demonstration of biometric functionality across four focus areas.
- Despite U.S. Force Withdrawals, Special Forces Increase Activity In Identity Intelligence. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;9/25/2014, p6
The article focuses on the increased activity of the U.S. Special Operations Forces in identity intelligence (I2) collection worldwide despite troop withdrawals from war zones. Topics covered include the I2 collections of the Special Forces in 2013, the work of the Special Operations, and a...
- Task Force ARRC: 66th MI Group's DISE in Sarajevo. Loffert Jr., John W. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Jul-Sep97, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p33
Focuses on the metamorphosis of the US Army's 66th Military Intelligence (MI) Group's Deployable Intelligence Support Element (DISE) deployment to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Hercegovina. Role of the 527th MI Battalion DISE for the Allied Central Europe Rapid Reaction Corps (ARRC); Mission of the 66th's...
- US ARMY TO PROVIDE SIGINT TRAINING FOR PAKISTANI ARMY. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jul2011, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p15
The article reports that the U.S. Army's Life Cycle Management Command will provide signals intelligence (SIGINT) training services for Pakistani Army.
- The Intelligence Analyst and Unique Environments. Ley, Michael P. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Jan-Mar2002, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p47
Presents information about the intelligence support tools, Analytical Framework and Analytical Worksheet, both designed to aid in processing an understanding of a given military scenario. Elements of the framework; Entities involved in the development of the tools; Advice for intelligence...
- Providing Knowledge For the Ground Component. Alexander, Keith B. // Army Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p125
Highlights the important role of U.S. Army Intelligence in the joint warfighting team's capability to support soldiers serving the country. Intelligence arm of the U.S. Army; Coordination with other intelligence agencies and other branches of the military; Assessment of the capabilities and...