Cubic Gets OAS Contract for Seaport Security Assessments and Training
- THE REGION. // Caribbean Update;Jun2009, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p1
This section offers news briefs on the Caribbean region. Double-digit drops in tourist visits were reported by at least five Caribbean countries in the first quarter of 2009 due to the global economic slowdown. The Inter-American Committee Against Terrorism (CICTE) of the Organization of...
- Cubic Corp. Helping Federal Government With Maritime Security. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/26/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p10
The article reports on the involvement of the Cubic Corp. in the Maritime Security Program of San Diego, California which aimed at helping both foreign ports comply with tougher regulations covering cargo shipped from foreign seaports. This move is part of the efforts taken by the federal...
- Cubic Corp. Establishes Maritime Security Service Program. // Defense Daily;11/20/2007, Vol. 236 Issue 36, p1
The article reports that Cubic Corp,. has established a new business initiative to assist federal regulators and the international port and shipping community in achieving compliance with new seaport security laws. It is inferred that the company's move will able it to tap into its program...
- United States : Cubic Awarded $57 Million Contract to Support the Korea Battle Simulation Center for the U.S. Army. // TendersInfo News;8/12/2014, p1
The article reports that a firm fixed price contract was awarded to Cubic Applications Inc. to operate the Korea Battle Simulation Center (KBSC).
- Finding a niche. Adams, Jennifer // Stone World;Aug98, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p28
Focuses on the establishment and development of Cubi Inc. of Everett, Massachusetts, a mass-producing marble and granite vanity top manufacturer, owned and operated by Angelo `Ivo' Cubi. How Cubi learned about the marble industry; Outline of the operations at Cubi; Cubi's opening of a...
- Cubic Corp. // San Diego Business Journal;2/5/96, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p34
Profiles Cubic Corp. Value; Performance record; Directors; Executive compensation; Significant stock ownershop.
- Cubic Corp. // San Diego Business Journal;11/03/97, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p39
Presents information on San Diego, California-based Cubic Corporation. Details on the two major segments of which Cubic Corporation is the parent company; Performance record of the company for the year ending September 30, 1997; Identification of the directors of the company.
- Taking stock. // San Diego Business Journal;3/13/95, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p33
Profiles Cubic Corp. which was founded in 1951 as an electronics firm. Expansion of business activities; Value of the company; Performance record for 1994; List of directors; Salaries of executives; List of major stockholder; Address.
- Cubic Corp. // San Diego Business Journal;08/17/98, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p37
Profiles San Diego, California-based Cubic Corp. Revenues; Corporate background; Significant stock ownership; Total number of shares outstanding as of December 5, 1997.