ECSI Introduces Chem-Bio Water Contamination and Reporting System
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/6/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p54
A list of planned initial public offering (IPO) that have registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is presented. The companies listed include Electronic Control Security Inc., Oyo Geospace Corp., Paincare Holdings Inc. and Hexce Corp. Information about the companies including...
- AVIONICS INSIDE. Nordwall, Bruce D. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/27/2004, Vol. 161 Issue 12, p53
This article presents news items related to avionics. A folding reflector design that provides a low-drag satellite antenna that will give airlines access to Arinc's Commercial SKYLink satellite broadband service. Electronic Control Security Inc. will install systems using a variety of passive...
- Local Companies Ask, "Who Goes There?" Ruth, João-Pierre S. // njbiz;2/6/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p3
Focuses on the opportunities provided by heightened security concerns to New Jersey-based companies Electronic Control Security Inc. and mPhase Technologies. Amount of funds received by ECSI from institutional investors to expand its line of perimeter-security systems and to repay a bank loan;...
- Deals around the state. Ruth, João-Pierre S. // njbiz;7/20/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p2
This section offers news briefs about deals in the business sector of New Jersey. An exclusive marketing and distribution agreement was forged by Electronic Control Security Inc. with El-Go Team Ltd. to bring El-Go's security products to the U.S. market. A contract to provide custom assemblies...
- Coke, Yoplait monitor water with Israel's Blue I products. Leichman, Abigail Klein // Jewish Advocate;8/16/2013, Vol. 204 Issue 33, p7
The article offers information related to the water-monitoring system from the company Blue I.
- WHERE REPTILES RULE. // Wildlife Australia;Fall2011, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p9
The article offers information on the reptile Merten's water monitor or Varanus mertensi, which can grow at 1.2 meter in length and rule the waterholes at Buley Rockhole in Litchfield National Park.
- New Liquid Level Sensor Launched. // International Environmental Technology;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p25
The article previews the Stevens SDX liquid level sensor from Stevens Water.
- Excess rain means slower MPCA water monitoring. // Farmer;Aug2014, Vol. 132 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the number of sites to be monitored by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency biological water monitoring staff.
- Model-based monitoring of stormwater runoff quality. Birch, Heidi; Vezzaro, Luca; Mikkelsen, Peter Steen // Water Science & Technology;2013, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p1063
Monitoring of micropollutants (MP) in stormwater is essential to evaluate the impacts of stormwater on the receiving aquatic environment. The aim of this study was to investigate how different strategies for monitoring of stormwater quality (combining a model with field sampling) affect the...