- NITON. // Pollution Engineering;Aug2003, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p63
Features the Niton LLC, the leading manufacturer of portable X-ray Fluorescence analysis in Billerica, Massachusetts. Company operations; Marketing Strategies; Financial issues.
- Instrument uncovers lead coatings. // R&D Magazine;Sep95, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p41
Introduces the Niton XL Spectrum Analyzer which measures lead in paint coatings and performs an alloy analysis. Where this system was developed; Comparison of this system with the traditional systems; Components of the analyzer; What is the purpose of the analyzer; Identification of the...
- Better blots! // Drug Discovery & Development;Sep2010 Supplement, Vol. 13, p6
The article evaluates a booklet Western Blotting Handbook and Troubleshooting Guide from the company Thermo Scientific.
- The Importance of Quality Control for qPCR Templates. Page, Andrew F. // Bioscience Technology;Aug2012, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p13
The article offers information on the NanoDrop 2000 series UV-Vis spectrophotometer from Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Centrifuge Tubes Provide Cleaner Cell Culture. // Laboratory Equipment;Mar2011, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p31
The article offers brief information on Thermo Scientific's 15- and 50-milliliter (mL) Nunc conical centrifuge tubes.
- Easy-to-Use Incubators Provide Peace of Mind. // Laboratory Equipment;Nov2012 Supplement, p28
The article offers brief information on microbiological incubators from Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- New Viscometer Line Launched. // Petro Industry News;2011, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p19
The article offers brief information on a rotational viscometer line from Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- UV measurement of fast-curing materials. // European Coatings Journal;Mar2012, Issue 3, p39
The article offers brief information on the Haake Mars high-end rheometer from Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- A Superspeed Centrifuge. // Lab Manager Magazine;May2013, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p94
The article offers information on the Thermo Scientific Sorvall Lynx superspeed centrifuges from Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.