Senate Hearing Focuses On Infrastructure
- Day Trading: Will They or Won't They? Hoffman, William // Traders Magazine;Jun99, Vol. 12 Issue 153, p14
Focuses on the rumors about the United States Senate hearings into day trading activities and operations. Various comments on the rumors.
- Nominations Submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/30/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p1863
The article notes the lack of nominations submitted to the U.S. Senate during the period covered by the October 2006 issue of the "Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents."
- this week. // Hill;3/14/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p4
The article offers information on the schedule of legislative meetings and hearings of the U.S. Senate from March 14-18, 2011.
- On the Hill. // CableFAX Daily;2/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p2
The article reports on the re-schedule of a video franchise hearing that will be conducted by the Commerce Committee of the U.S. Senate in February 2006.
- Big week ahead for unfinished Pence agenda. Feigenbaum, Ed // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/3/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the final days for third reading of Senate bills in the House, and third reading of House bills in the Senate in the U.S. on March 3 and 4, 2014 in which several dozen bills are sent to conference while some are subjected to the process over legitimate policy.
- Standards eyed for facial recognition technologies. Tummarello, Kate; Hattem, Julian // Hill;2/3/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p15
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Senate Banking Subcommittee on National Security and International Trade and Finance to hold a hearing to discuss privacy in the digital age.
- THE WEEK AHEAD IN CONGRESS. // Hill;3/24/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p14
The article offers information on the hearing schedules in Congress including the House Appropriations Commerce, Justice, Science subcommittee to discuss the federal law enforcement response to US-Mexico border violence and the Senate Judiciary Committee to review patent reform.
- Regulators Called to Testify This Week. Kaper, Stacy // American Banker;7/20/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 110, p16
The witnesses who will testify at a U.S. Senate Banking Committee's July 2010 subcommittee hearing for modernizing financial regulation at the international level are Kathleen Casey, Daniel Tarullo and Lael Brainard.
- this week. // Hill;12/2/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 135, p4
The article provides information on the schedule of political meetings and legislative hearings and agenda of the U.S. House and Senate from December 2-6, 2013 on topics including a bill on fire hydrants, ObamaCare, and executive powers.