Safety, Lifestyle Emphasized At Wireless 2002
- $#@%* e-commerce age. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;03/13/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 11, p72
Suggests carriers and content providers in wireless communications to focus on delivery instead of applications and marketing. Views on the Wireless 2000 trade show in New Orleans; Recommendation for electronic commerce companies.
- New Products. // Wireless Review;04/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p64
Presents information on a sampling of products showcased at Wireless 2000. Helios Minis System 1000/48 by Astec Advanced Power Systems; Soft-Shield 5000 EMI gaskets by Chomerics; MiNet GSM wireless office communications system by Microcellular Systems.
- Weaving A Wireless Web. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;02/21/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p6
Focuses on the Wireless 2000 conference in New Orleans, Louisiana. Significance of the convention; Remarks from CTIA president and chief executive officer Tom Wheeler; Exhibitors.
- Breaking News. // Wireless Week;01/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p3
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry in the United States. Keynote speaker who will replace Chairman and Chief Executive Officer C. Michael Armstrong at CTIA's Wireless 2000; Company chosen by the Democratic National Convention Committee to provide wireless, local and...
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p5
Editorial. Comments on the Millennium exhibition at Greenwich, England. Torrid debate and rumor-mongering about the event's budget; Targeted business sponsorship amount.
- Millennium show to profit business. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb97, p6
Focuses on the events industry's cautious support for the Millennium exhibition in Greenwich, England. Boost to the events business; Attracting revenues across the board; Political debate over project details.
- In pursuit of Pink Pound. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p8
Focuses on the launching of FUSED, an exhibition targeted at the gay and gay friendly market in Great Britain. Estimated worth of the gay market annually; Interactive format of the event. INSET: Pink economy facts..