Mobility Blows Into Windy City
- Seybold visitors to discover a hardware smorgasbord. Borzo, Jeanette // InfoWorld;10/18/93, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p10
Reports on products for demonstration at the Seybold San Francisco exhibition. Storm Technology Inc.'s digital signal processor accelerator boards; Printers from Sharp Electronics Corp. and Mitsubishi International Corp.; Eastman Kodak Co.'s compact disc (CD) writing station; More.
- On with the show. Pavlicek, Russell // InfoWorld;8/12/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p24
Previews a preview on the 2002 LinuxWorld Conference & Exposition in San Francisco, California. Features of the event; Key note speakers of the event; Companies that will be participating in the event.
- Novel approach by the U.S. Commercial Service in Italy brings success to U.S. high-tech firms at... Ruffner, George; Soriano, Ronald // Business America;Mar1996, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p31
Reports that the United States Commercial Service has found a proven method to generate success for computer companies which are new-to-the-market through the SMAU Computer Exhibition '95. Information technology and telecommunications showcase; Individual appointments and post support to...
- Faster, smaller, powered-up. Flynn, David // Australian Personal Computer;Mar2003, Issue 291, p32
Features several products related to computer industry that were displayed at MacWorld 2003 Conference & Expo and 2003 CES International consumer electronics trade show in the U.S. Hardware configurations of 17in Mac PowerBook notebook computer from Apple; Features of Microsoft's Smart Displays...
- Carrier show to demo MPLS, more. Greene, Tim // Network World;5/26/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p10
Highlights the SuperComm 2003 exhibition participated in by computer companies, to be held in Atlanta, Georgia. Companies that will be exhibiting products at the trade show; Demonstration of the multiprotocol label switching technology.
- Utah Tech Watch. Politis, David // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/15/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p21
Highlights the PC Exposition and Technology, a computer trade exhibition held at the Jacob Javis Center in New York City. Exhibitors; Product developments; Sales performance from the trade exhibition.
- Rockwell to show off new chip at Comdex. Lyster, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p3
Focuses on Comdex/Fall 1996, the annual exhibition in Las Vegas, Nevada, which will be marked by changing technologies and the ongoing confluence of the Internet, television and personal computers (PCs). Participation of Orange County, California, businesses; Date of the show; Importance of the...
- Utah tech watch. Politis, David // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/10/97, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p19
Evaluates the 1997 COMputer Dealers Exposition held in Utah. Increase in the number of the participants to the exhibit; Product attractions at the exhibit; Methods of participating in the trade show; Functions of trade shows for industries.
- Showstoppers. Machlis, Sharon // Design News;8/12/96, Vol. 52 Issue 15, p20
Presents computer products featured during the PC Expo 1996 in New York. Includes portable desktops and computer peripherals.