Time well spent
- YOU'RE NO ONE'S NOTHING SPECIAL. Healy, Ann Marie // Kenyon Review;Winter2003, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p107
Presents the play 'You're No One's Nothing Special.'
- Tunned In to Tuna. Hambrick, Julie Ball // Louisville Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p11
Focuses on Kentucky-based Actors Theatre of Louisville's production of the play 'A Tuna Christmas,' directed by Jim Helsinger. Various roles performed by Bill McKinley and Brad DePlanche in the play; Responsibility of the actors towards success of the play.
- IT succeeds with clever whodunit `Double Double'. Allen, Howard // Inside Tucson Business;9/18/95, Vol. 5 Issue 25, p11
Reports on Tucson, Arizona-based Invisible Theatre's staging of the play `Double Double.' Story-line; Performance by members of the play's cast; Schedule of playing; Contact information.
- Henry Hudson: Captain Courageous? Harding, Alexandra Hanson // Junior Scholastic;9/6/2002, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p16
Presents the play 'Henry Hudson: Captain Courageous,' based on history of the United States. Dialogs of the play; Description of the epilogue to the play.
- Curtain's up, budget's down. Barge, Jeff // Crain's New York Business;8/21/95, Vol. 11 Issue 34, p28
Features Reckless Theater Co., a New York City theater company owned by Wendell Laurent. Operating budget for the play `The Maderati,' which is scheduled to open on September 20, 1995 at the Theater Row Theater; Expenses of the company; Effect of equity rules on marketing the production.
- A Cradle Of Creativity. Arnott, Christopher // Stage Directions;Jan2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p46
Focuses on Hartford Stage, a regional theater in Connecticut. Purpose of the theater; Information on several plays presented at Hartford; Background on the loyalty of Hartford Stage subscribers.
- And Then There Wasn't Nunn. Shenton, Mark // Back Stage;3/14/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p49
Reports on several plays performed at theaters in London, England. Presentation of the play ' Love's Labour's Lost' at the Royal National Theatre; Theme of the play 'Honour' performed at the Cottesloe theater; Performance by television actress Dawn French in the play 'My Brilliant Divorce'...
- Introduction. Albuquerque, Severino J. // Luso-Brazilian Review;1998, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p1
Introduces a series of articles about Brazilian theater both in the country and the United States.
- SUMMER HEAT. Bean, Joseph W. // Advocate;9/27/88, Issue 508, p75
Features several theater productions in San Francisco, California in 1988. 'Mother of Us All,' directed by Jody Hubbell; 'Jerker,' by Robert Chesley; 'On Fool.'
- Cold comfort. Jones, Katherine Duncan // New Statesman;7/22/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4597, p40
Reviews the play 'Frozen,' written by Bryony Lavery.