CEC GOVERNMENT RELATIONS
- Legislation to watch in Trenton. Mulroy, Gene J. // Business News New Jersey;06/30/97, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p8
Focuses on the Project Labor Agreements bill which is pending in the New Jersey state legislature in Trenton, New Jersey. Terms of the bill; Senators who sponsored the bill; Reference to the Home-Based Business Promotion bill.
- Bills before Parliament. // Accountancy;Apr1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1064, p7
Discusses legislative bills relating to business being debated on by the British parliament as of April 1982. Proposed removal of the power of councils to levy supplementary rates; Proposed amendment to the law relating to workers and employers and to trade-unions and employers' associations.
- Consolidated Tape Association; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of the Sixteenth Charges Amendment to the Second Restatement of the CTA Plan and Eighth Charges Amendment to the Restated CQ Plan. O'Neill, Kevin M. // Federal Register;3/25/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 57, p17946
A summary is presented of a notice of filing of the amendment to the Second Restatement of the Consolidated Tape Association Plan and the Restated Consolidated Quotation Plan, prepared by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Late payment Bill fails. // Accountancy;Mar1990, Vol. 105 Issue 1159, p46
Reports on the failure of the Late Payment Bill in Great Britain.
- New legislation. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jul98, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p45
Presents information on a number of legislative bills relating to commercial law in New Zealand. Provisions of the Administration Amendment Act of 1998; Reference to amendments made to the Copyright Act of 1994 and the Medicines Act of 1981.
- Royal Assent. Keenan, Denis // Accountancy;Oct90, Vol. 106 Issue 1166, p44
Reports on the legislative bills in Great Britain that have granted Royal Assent. British Nationality Act 1990; Coal Industry Act 1990; Contracts Act 1990; Entertainments Act 1990.
- Assembly panel OKs 5 business-growth bills. Lee, Evelyn // njbiz;11/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p2
The article reports on the approval by the Assembly Commerce and Economic Development Committee of New Jersey of five bills drafted by the Smart Growth Economic Development Coalition.
- House Lobs Bills Back to Senate. FOSTER, ANDREA // Chemical Week;2/24/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p41
Focuses on the two business regulatory reform bills passed by the United States House but ignored by the Senate in the United States in 1998. Information on the Mandates Information Act; Remarks from environmental groups on the bills.
- Statutory instruments. // Accountancy;Jan1985, Vol. 96 Issue 1097, p21
Presents updates on business-related legislative bills in Great Britain, as of January 1985. Disclosure requirements for companies taking advantage of merger relief provisions of the 1981 Companies Act; Regulation of the management of companies limited by shares; Extensions to compulsory land...