Stvanice's golden ice age past draws to a close with signing of deal
- Development brings City Council heartburn. Waxman, Lionel // Inside Tucson Business;6/2/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 51, p5
Focuses on the reconsideration of the city council on the development plan of a developer in Tucson, Arizona. Response of the council to political issues; Exposure of the public officials to lawsuit; Responsibility of government employees.
- A rare and wonderful event: Elected officials acting in the public interest. Anderson, Ross C. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/08/97, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p22
Commends the South Jordan City Council for genuinely listening to the opposition of residents to a building complex on the west side of the Jordan River. Impact of facility on the environment; Preservation of the valley for future generations.
- BUILDINGS OF THE WEEK. // Estates Gazette;7/9/2011, Issue 1127, p6
The article reports that the Croydon, England town council has unveiled masterplans for the town's development over the next 20 years.
- L.A. Council Approves $2B Redevelopment Plan. Carr, Robert // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;1/15/2013, p11
The article reports that the City Council of Los Angeles, California has agreed with a 14-0 unanimous vote cast in mid-January 2013 for the approval of a 2-billion U.S.-dollar redevelopment at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel, citing further details on the development project.
- City delays Naval Training Center decision. // San Diego Business Journal;06/07/99, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p34
Focuses on the San Diego (California) City Council's decision to delay the selection of a master developer for the city's Naval Training Center until June 22, 1999.
- 270-acre mixed use Spanish Fork project gets green light. Shelton, Ryan // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/11/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the decision of the Spanish Fork City Council to approve plans for preliminary development and annexation involving the Legacy Farms residential development in Spanish Fork, Utah on October 5, 2010.
- Mega build planned at Columbia Lakes. Merkel, Jim // Monroe County Clarion;6/29/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 28, pA1
The article reports that the Columbia City Council in Illinois may consider the plans of a developer who intends to build nearly 300 rental units and a 60-room hotel on the edge of the Columbia Lakes subdivision.
- Brighton looks to developers to offer food-growing space in buildings. // Horticulture Week;9/30/2011, p3
The article reports that the Brighton and Hove City Council of England has given new guidance for building developers to include food growing areas on the roof top of the building.
- Six councils face 'special measures', analysis shows. Geoghegan, John // Planning (14672073);7/12/2013, Issue 1963, p4
The article focuses on special measures facing six councils in Great Britain which allow developers to bypass their planning departments. Between July 2011 and March 2013, the official planning application statistics of the British Department for Communities and Local Government revealed the...