- The new bottom line. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/21/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p23
The article presents an analysis of a fictional company by Donald Mowry, partner, Ernst & Young LLP. The key accounting areas discussed in the article include, off-balance-sheet-accounting, disclosure requirements, and revenue recognition. The fictional company is a bank with the U.S. retail...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.
- Spokane Country's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Spokane, Washington. Business activity of 92nd Air Refueling Wing; Parent organization of URM Stores Inc.; Number of employees of Avista Corp.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p18
Reports career developments of credit union executives in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Anita Domondon as vice president of loan administration at Meriwest Credit Union; Promotion of Jeff Knaub as branch manager of Landmark Credit Union; Election of board members by the Workers'...
- The tap-dancing executive. Wareham, John // Across the Board;Mar1996, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p49
Focuses on incompetent company executives. Appearance and work habits; Income and lifestyle.
- Ticket to the top. // Black Enterprise;Aug84, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p48
No abstract available.