KTP Quantum clients call for its bankruptcy
- Financial Characteristics of Businesses in Bankruptcy. Warren, Elizabeth; Westbrook, Jay Lawrence // American Bankruptcy Law Journal;Summer99, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p499
Assesses the financial characteristics of business bankruptcies in the United States. Variation among several industries in bankruptcy; Impact of bankruptcy on the number of workers and small businesses; Account of debtors on the reasons for financial problems causing bankruptcy.
- Non-bankruptcy alternatives for the financially distressed business. Weinberg, Joel B. // Business Credit;Oct95, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p19
Features non-bankruptcy alternatives for financially distressed businesses. General assignments; Reorganizing out of court; Meeting of creditors; Restructuring.
- Bankruptcies. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/5/95, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p9
Lists the companies that filed for protection from creditors in the US Bankruptcy Court in Cleveland, Ohio from May 17 to 30, 1995. Company name; Address; Assets; Liabilities.
- Bankruptcies. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/12/95, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p9
Reports on Cleveland, Ohio-based businesses which filed for protection from creditors in the United States Bankruptcy Court in Cleveland on June 5 to 6, 1995.
- Bankruptcies. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/26/95, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p15
Reports on Cleveland, Ohio-based businesses which have filed for protection from creditors in the United States Bankruptcy Court in Cleveland. Contact information; Assets; Liabilities.
- Bankruptcies. // Crain's Cleveland Business;02/08/99, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p20
Lists Cleveland, Ohio-based businesses that have filed for protection from creditors in the United States Bankruptcy Courts as of February 8, 1999.
- Bankruptcies down in November. Oliver-Mendez, Ken // Caribbean Business;12/20/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 51, p9
Reports the reduction of the rate of bankruptcy in Puerto Rico. Number of bankruptcy filed; List of enterprises filing for bankruptcy; Discussion about the provision of the bankruptcy law.
- Governance during a Chapter 11 case. Lieb, Richard // Directors & Boards;Spring98, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p44
Highlights the use of Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code, as a method of dealing with the financial problems of companies when they are encountered. Identification of Chapter 11 as a principal business tool available for the resolution of some liability problems; Information on...
- Bankruptcies. // Business News New Jersey;5/15/96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p25
Lists New Jersey-based companies who filed for bankruptcies for the week ending on May 28, 1996. Includes Flag Fasteners Corporation Inc.; Bell Monte Inc.; Bahia Bay Seafood Inc.; Hamilton Builders Inc.; Nova Tool Inc.; Ashley-McCormick Co. Inc.
- Chapter 11: A prescription for a return of a business to good health. Ancel, Steven H.; Dunlap, David L. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/18/93, Vol. 14 Issue 29, The Law Journal p4
Provides insights on the purpose of Chapter 11 bankruptcy law in reviving a financially-troubled company. Automatic restraining order provided to a business prohibiting any creditor from collecting its debt from the company; Companies that have successfully used Chapter 11 proceeding; Diagnosis...