- Dr Asli Tamer Vestlund joins FIRA. // Cabinet Maker;7/29/2011, Issue 5748, p10
The article announces that Dr. Asli Tamer Vestlund was appointed deputy technical manager by FIRA International Ltd.
- FIRA appoints environmental consultant. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p10
The article announces that James Bell has been appointed as environmental consultant at FIRA International Ltd.
- A good sport for the industry. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2007, Issue 5556, p43
An interview with Geoff Covey, the marketing manager of FIRA in Great Britain, is presented. When asked about how and why he got into the furniture industry, he asserted that an agency contacted him about becoming the editor of the journal "Carpet & Flooring Review." He cited his job which...
- FIRA seeks research partners. // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p25
Reports on FIRA's search for industry partners to collaborate on environmentally based research projects. Investigation on the economics of recovering materials from used furniture.
- FIRA to hold Specifiers' Guide open day in York. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2012, Issue 5808, p10
The article informs that Great Britain-based FIRA International Ltd. will spread awareness regarding its Specifiers' Guide on an open day at the Saint John University in Yorkshire, England starting November 8, 2012 onwards.
- FIRA Gold scheme relaunched. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2011, Issue 5722, p4
The article reports on the relaunch of Fira International Ltd.'s Gold Certification scheme in Great Britain.
- New standard for glass in furniture launched. // Cabinet Maker;10/19/2012, Issue 5809, p12
The article informs that Great Britain-based FIRA International Ltd. has launched new standards for the furniture industry regarding the use of glass in furniture.
- 2020 Vision plan. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p6
Reports that FIRA will host a series of meetings in May 2000 to discuss the development of an action plan for the furniture trade.
- FIRA launches carbon footprinting project. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2010, Issue 5689, p10
The article report that furniture organization FIRA International Ltd. urges members to help with its major new research project to develop carbon footprint benchmark data in Great Britain.