Site works on two levels
- What's in a name? // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p4
Reports on the plan of changing the furniture brand name MFI in favor of the Schreiber or Hygena brands.
- Change the brand. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p1
Focuses on the financial troubles faced by furniture retailer MFI. Decline in the company's 1998 winter sale; Management plans of John Hancock, chief executive of the company; Need for the company to change its brand name.
- MFI sees sales drop a fifth. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p3
Reports on MFI's furniture sales in Europe, in winter 1998. Percentage of sales decline; Comparison with sales figures during the early part of the year; Prospects for growth.
- MFI to relaunch as online store. // DIY Week;11/18/2011, p4
The article reports on the plans of MFI to relaunch as an online-only retailer and offer bedroom and bathroom ranges including living and dining room furniture.
- Back to basics at Hancock's 'customer focused' MFI. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p7
Comments on furniture firm MFI and its chief executive John Hancock. Plan to be more `customer focused'; Open communication between distribution and manufacturing sides; Focus on vertical integration; Changes in management; Abolition of the MFI name.
- Rubber presses ahead. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003 Supplement, p5
Features of the rubber presses of the furniture manufacturer MFI in Great Britain. Increase in the production of the firm; Rubber features.
- MFI bosses share bonus. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p5
Reports on the bonus received by several directors of the furniture retailer MFI in Great Britain.
- MFI staff contact union after review. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p4
Reports on the changes in the sales structure and work shifts of furniture companies in the U.S. Reaction of its sales staff; Total number of sales personnel the employed by the company; Reason for the changes.
- MFI sales growth does a vanishing act. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p4
Reports on the like for like sales performance of the furniture retailer MFI in Great Britain. Decline in the sales growth; Factors contributing to the performance; Improvement of the company margins.