- peopletoday. // Furniture/Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p34
Highlights key executive selection and appointments in the furniture industry in the United States as of September 4, 2000. Paul Messerchmitt's appointment as Serta Cincinnati's senior vice president of sales and marketing; Julie Sheehy's appointment as Contempo Americas' vice president of...
- people on the move. // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p62
Reports on the appointment and promotion of executives in the United States furniture industry and trade as of June 25, 2001. Stephanie M. Shern's selection as senior vice president and global managing director at Kurt Salmon Associates; Larry Watt's promotion to chief operating officer at...
- peopleonthemove. // Furniture/Today;8/27/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p56
Reports developments on furniture industry and trade in the United States as of August 2001. Appointment of Chrissy Greene as marketing manager for Professional Temporary Services; Selection of John V. Tunney as vice-chairman of the board of directors at Foamex International; Promotion of...
- MANAGERS. // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p40
Highlights executive appointments within the furniture industry of the United States as of May 2001. Broach Bodle Kinley's hiring of Nancy Fickling as production manager; David Dombar's joining of International Bedding Corp. as the company's Midwest sales manager.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p4
Reports on several liquidator appointments for furniture companies in Great Britain. Arif Anwar for The Furniture People Ltd.; Tim Clunie for RM Curtains Ltd.; Adrian Graham for AN Suites (Leicester) Ltd. and AN Suites (Northampton) Ltd.
- People. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p7
Reports appointments of executives in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Promotion of Mim Atkinson as sales executive; Clare Anderson as marketing coordinator; James Goodwin as project leader for Furniture Industry.
- peopleonthemove. // Furniture/Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p43
Reports on executive appointments in the furniture industry in the United States as of August 6, 2001. Hekman Furniture's recognition of Jim Johnson as its 2000 salesman of the year; Appointment of Steve Baldwin as sales representative of Temple; Orlando Ramos' joining of International Bedding...
- peopleonthemove. // Furniture/Today;9/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p44
Reports several executive promotion and appointment in the furniture industry in the United States. Selection of Terence Morris as senior vice president of international business development at AmericasMart Atlanta; Promotion of Roxanne Franklin as vice president at Serta; Appointment of Dennis...
- Brinkley named Home Gear president. // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p77
Reports the selection of Jesse Brinkley as president of entertainment and wall system importer Prime Resources International in the United States. Career history of Brinkley; Responsibility of Brinkley in sales management.