- peopletoday. // Furniture/Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p34
Highlights key executive selection and appointments in the furniture industry in the United States as of September 4, 2000. Paul Messerchmitt's appointment as Serta Cincinnati's senior vice president of sales and marketing; Julie Sheehy's appointment as Contempo Americas' vice president of...
- MANAGERS. // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p40
Highlights executive appointments within the furniture industry of the United States as of May 2001. Broach Bodle Kinley's hiring of Nancy Fickling as production manager; David Dombar's joining of International Bedding Corp. as the company's Midwest sales manager.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p4
Reports on several liquidator appointments for furniture companies in Great Britain. Arif Anwar for The Furniture People Ltd.; Tim Clunie for RM Curtains Ltd.; Adrian Graham for AN Suites (Leicester) Ltd. and AN Suites (Northampton) Ltd.
- People. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p7
Reports appointments of executives in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Promotion of Mim Atkinson as sales executive; Clare Anderson as marketing coordinator; James Goodwin as project leader for Furniture Industry.
- peopleonthemove. // Furniture/Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p43
Reports on executive appointments in the furniture industry in the United States as of August 6, 2001. Hekman Furniture's recognition of Jim Johnson as its 2000 salesman of the year; Appointment of Steve Baldwin as sales representative of Temple; Orlando Ramos' joining of International Bedding...
- peopleonthemove. // Furniture/Today;9/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p44
Reports several executive promotion and appointment in the furniture industry in the United States. Selection of Terence Morris as senior vice president of international business development at AmericasMart Atlanta; Promotion of Roxanne Franklin as vice president at Serta; Appointment of Dennis...
- Giles joins Universal as VP of merchandising. // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p77
Reports the selection of Stephen Giles as vice-president of merchandising of case goods manufacturer Universal Furniture in the United States. Career background of Giles; Responsibility of Giles in product development.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2000, Issue 5209, p6
Reports on executive appointments in the British furniture industry as of October 13, 2000.
- MANAGERS. // Furniture/Today;05/28/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p45
Reports on developments related to the appointments and hirings of managers in the furniture industry in the United States. Quatrine Washable Furniture's hiring of Meredith Banta and Nicolette Oplawski; Hafele America's hiring of Peter Fost.