Profits stall at JLP stores
- Rise of the flatpack at John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p3
Reports on the sales performance of furniture store John Lewis for the first quarter of 2002.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p5
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of June 2003. Profits of Systems Furniture; Sales performance of store chain John Lewis; Relocation of the giftware wholesaler Besmo Products.
- Furniture sales lead John Lewis growth. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;6/2/2006, Issue 5490, p5
The article reports on the increase in furniture sales at British retailer John Lewis as of April 30, 2006. An increase in the sales of non-food products was also posted for the period as well as in the casual dining and home office categories. According to Verdict retail analyst Nick Gladding,...
- Sew far so good for JLP results. // In-Store Marketing;Oct2001, p49
Reports on the increase in the profit posted by John Lewis Partnership in August 2001. Factors which contributed to the increase in profits.
- JLP's got linen sales covered. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p3
Highlights the sales growth posted by the bed and linen coverings of John Lewis in the six months ended June 8, 2002. Comments from Jane Gethins, department store head.
- JLP profits decline. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p2
Reports on the financial performance of British department and supermarket group John Lewis Partnership in the six months ending July 27, 2002.
- Good week at Home I for John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p8
The article reports on the sales increase achieved by furniture company John Lewis Partnership PLC with the percentage of 17.7 in Great Britain as of June 5, 2010.
- John Lewis reports 60% profit leap. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p12
The article reports that John Lewis Partnership PLC has reported a 59.8% rise in first half pre-tax profits.
- PJ2 home for JLP Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Reports that John Lewis has moved the furniture department of its Chelsea, England branch to a separate store, PJ2.