- Dick's Sporting Goods rettet JJB Sports. Bartholomew, Fiona // Textilwirtschaft;4/12/2012, Issue 15, p38
The article reports for the German fashion, textile, and clothing industry that Us fashion firm Dick's Sporting Goods has invested in British firm JJB Sports to take effective control of it.
- Lewis's buys more TJ Hughes stores. // Cabinet Maker;8/19/2011, Issue 5751, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of two more TJ Hughes furniture stores by furniture and homeware company Lewis's Home Retail Ltd. in 2011 in Great Britain.
- Homewares group buys TJ Hughes assets. // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2011, Issue 5749, p9
The article reports that homewares firm Benross Group has agreed to purchase the assets of TJ Hughes including the latter's website, brand and retail stores in Liverpool, England.
- Invesco plans to seize control of JJB Sports. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing (Online Edition);8/6/2012, p9
The article offers information on Invesco Ltd., which is planning to seize control of JJB Sports PLC in an attempt to turnaround the retailers performance. It states that the company, which owns half of the JJB Sports PLC's shares, is among a raft of shareholders to plough money into the...
- Invesco plans to seize control of JJB Sports. Salih, Chris // Fundweb;8/6/2012, p14
The article informs that Invesco Ltd. is planning to take over JJB Sports PLC. It is mentioned that Invesco has made a bid to Lloyds Banking Group to buy JJB's outstanding debt. It is stated that JJB is going through rough phase and faced 101 million pounds loss in 2011. It is also given that...
- Original Shoe sells again. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the plan of sports retailer JJB to buy The Original Shoe Co. (OSC), which sells branded footwear in the north of England and Scotland, from Sports Direct. JJB said that it would keep the footwear brand separate and possibly even convert up to 250 of the smaller stores...
- JJB Sports buys Golf TV channel. // Marketing (00253650);5/10/2006, p9
The article reports that JJB Sports PLC has acquired Golf TV Ltd., a digital channel broadcast on the Sky platform. The channel will air a mix of editorial content such as the Ladies Professional Golf Association and tuition programmes, which will showcase the products available in JJB Sports...
- JJB soccerdomes to get a facelift. // Leisure & Hospitality Business;5/30/2002, p6
Announces that JJB Sports is revamping its soccerdome format to lower costs and accelerate expansion plans. Development cost of the domes; Target number of soccerdomes of JJB through 2003.
- JJB Sports takes on e-business with Oracle. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;7/18/2002, p8
Focuses on the plans of JJB Sports PLC to implement the financials and purchasing modules of Oracle's E-Business Suite to improve expansion plans in Great Britain. Announcement of the plans; Operations of the company; Controversy faced by Oracle.