- Parkin leaves Newcastle role. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/25/2007, Issue 2768, p20
The article reports on the resignation of airport Chief Executive Officer (CEO) John Parkin, following an investigation of the alleged contractual irregularities in Newcastle, England. Parkin was suspended from his position after the launch of a probe, described by the airport as personal...
- N'castle airport suspends boss. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/30/2007, Issue 2760, p30
The article reports that NewCastle airport has suspended chief executive John Parkin pending an investigation. The NewCastle airport said that Parkin had given up day to day management of the airport. An investigation is to be undertaken "concerning certain personal contractual issues". The...
- IN FOCUS. McWhirter, Alex // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Oct2012, p16
The article discusses the developments in the global airline industry. It cites the move by British Airways (BA) to open a direct flight between Heathrow in London, England and Leeds, Yorkshire in England starting December 9, 2012. The service, however, is intended as connecting flights to such...
- Newcastle Airport to focus on low-cost business. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;10/27/2003, Issue 1691, p20
The Newcastle Airport is going to unveil a new look and future development plans this week, which are expected to be based on increasing low-cost business. The new look follows the introduction of former Bristol Airport team commercial director Mike Luddy and chief executive John Parkin.
- Agent retires. // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p41
Reports on the retirement of Harold Winspur as West Midlands agent for John Parkins and Co. of Middlesex, England.
- ME & MY JOB. // Horticulture Week;1/30/2009, p52
An interview with John Parkin, landscape gardener of Eden Garden Services in Great Britain, is presented. When asked about the nature of his job, he refers that his job involves maintenance and overhaul of gardens. Parkin feels satisfied when his clients are happy with his work. During his free...
- HARD ROCK HOTEL EXEC FOUND DEAD IN HOME. Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/22/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 12, pP16
The article reports that a top executive of the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada has been found dead in the home of Hard Rock Hotel President and Chief Operating Officer Randy Kwasniewski in Summerlin.
- obituaries. // Furniture/Today;3/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p57
Presents an obituaries for several executives in the U.S.
- In Memoriam. // Healthcare Executive;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p42
Lists deaths of affiliates of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) as of September 2002.