Courts to enjoy new ID
- Updated image. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p3
Reports that Silentnight Beds has updated its logo, redrawing the Hippo and Duck characters, first launched in 1986.
- Exhibition logo chosen. // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p3
Presents the logo selected for the year 2000 Promosedia chair exhibition.
- National furnishing group unveils new logo. // Cabinet Maker;2/7/2014, Issue 5871, p10
The article reports on the launch of the new logo of the national furnishing group SMG, which features overlapping letters that reflect the group's strong links between members, suppliers, and itself.
- Hooker creates new logo. // Furniture/Today;7/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p56
Focuses on the corporate logo of case goods manufacturer, Hooker Furniture. Selection of the logo in a survey of Hooker furniture purchasers; Tagline of the logo.
- Malaysian move lifts Courts. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p5
Reports on the increase in the stock price of British furniture company Courts following a listing for a subsidiary on the Malaysian stock market.
- Courts UK dips back into the red. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p5
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Courts in Great Britain for the year ended March 31, 2003. Operating loss; Operating profits; Increase in sales.
- Back to the future. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p4
Reports the opening of a flagship store by Courts Co. in Canterbury, England. Company background; Products offered by the company; Sales performance.
- Court enjoys UK sales leap. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p2
Reports on the financial situation of British furniture company Courts.
- The making of a status symbol. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p8
Reports on the use of the Long Eaton Guild logo to endorse the guild members' products in Great Britain. Status of representing the quality assurance; Consumer recognition of the trademark; State of the furniture industry.