King's Road style en route to Norwich
- Ocean Designs sets sail. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2004, Issue 5372, p6
Focuses on the launching of furniture company Ocean Designs in Great Britain. Objectives of owner Nicholas Radford in launching the company; Emphasis of the company on conservatory market.
- store openings. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p13
Reports on several furniture shop openings in the U.S. Installation of La-Z-Boy Youth Collection gallery; Location of furniture shop, Raymour & Flanigan; Plan of Wickes furniture on store opening.
- New business specializes in faux finishes. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/03/99, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p15
Reports on the opening of Faux the Garden, a new business specializing in faux finishes on furniture and walls, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Via Leather enter U.S. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p76
Reports the entry of Via Leather in the U.S. furniture industry.
- New design shop on Broadway. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/3/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p24
New York City interior designer Bob Goldberg has opened a furniture boutique and design services shop on Broadway in New York City. Goldberg is a longtime second-home resident of Sullivan County, New York. He has spent a year and a half renovating the shop, which is a former feed store. The new...
- New store pitches up in the southeast. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p4
The article reports on the launch of the furnishing and homeware business, Tomic & Daly, by entrepreneurial couple David Daly and Karolina Tomic in Whitstable, England.
- Silver making comeback with Max Home. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p2
Reports on the formation of upholstery company Max Home by furniture manufacturer Marty Silver in Fulton, Mississippi. Installation of high-tech production equipment to enhance product; Expansion plans for the business; Emphasis on meeting the needs of retailers.
- Fraenkel Co. showing for 1st time in High Point. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p72
Reports the debut of Fraenkel Co. in the furniture show at High Point, North Carolina.
- Getting to grips with the prospecting game. Dowdy, Clare // Design Week;7/25/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p13
Focuses on the need for design companies to determine how to generate new business. Consultancies' outsourcing of parts of the role to specialist new business agencies; Disadvantages of appointing a new business person; Best handling of the new business by partners or senior directors.