- Allders changes approach. // Housewares;Feb2001, Issue 156, p56
Reports that Allders plans to revise the format of some department stores it has acquired from C and A in Great Britain as of February 2001.
- Allders' profits plummet... // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p3
Reports on the decline in profits at department store chain Allders due to a shift in high street spending patterns.
- Allders sets sail for Plymouth. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p2
Reports the opening of the department store chain of Allders PLC in Plymouth, England.
- Allders at home with rocketing furniture orders. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p4
Reports on the strong market performance of the British department store chain Allders. Increase in the sales of cabinet and upholstery; Marketing strategy; Influence of the store's high street presence.
- Allders promises more lines at Owen Owen. Petty, Colin // Housewares;Oct96, Issue 130, p4
Focuses on Allders company's acquisition of Owen Owen department stores from Philip Green's Xception group company in Bournemouth, Great Britain. How the purchase was funded; Report of Harvey Lipsith, Allders chief executive on the demand for household merchandise; Benefits of the acquisition.
- Allders buyers face layoffs. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p1
Reports the restructuring plans on buying departments of Allders company in the U.S. Views of cabinet makers on the move of the company; Assessment on the business performance of the company; Impact of restructuring on the operation of Allders.
- Allders cull claims head of marketing. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;2/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the reorganization of Allders in Great Britain. Forced resignation of marketing director Larry Thomson; Management of the company by Scarlett Retail company; Initiation of the restructuring by shareholder Terry Green.
- …as Allders is forced into administration. // DIY Week;6/29/2012, p5
The article reports that the 150-year-old department store Allders of Croydon has collapsed into administration in June, 2012 due to poor sales and the failure of rent negotiations with landlord Minerva.
- ALLDERS TALKS SHOP WITH LANDLORD TO REDUCE RENT. // Estates Gazette;6/16/2012, Issue 1224, p30
The article reports on the negotiations between Croydon, London, England department store Allders and its landlord to reduce rent and prevent administration.