Selling Shirts and Seeking Work
- Real Leaders Might Have Saved Enron. Fisher Jr., James R. // Executive Excellence;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p6
Analyzes U.S.-based Enron Corp.'s financial failure in the last quarter of 2001. Factors contributing to the financial problems of the company; Responsibility of senior leaders to focus on the efficacy and wellness of the company; Effectiveness of unionism.
- ENRON'S SHADOW. Wipperfurth, Heike // Crain's New York Business;1/21/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p1
Reports the business failure of Enron in New York, New York. List of groups vying for the lead plaintiff in class-action suits against Enron; Application of bankruptcy protection by the company; Possibility of the judge to decide on the group with largest losses.
- ENRON: WHAT WENT WRONG? // Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law;2002 Symposium, Vol. 8, pS1
Presents a panel discussion about the collapse of Enron Corporation. Role of greed in the company's collapse; Effects of the business failure; Conclusion of the Powers Committee Report about the fate of Enron.
- SYMPOSIUM ADDENDUM. Katsoris, Constantine N. // Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law;2002 Symposium, Vol. 8, pS47
Discusses issues concerning the collapse of Enron Corp. that are left uncovered in the panel discussion entitled Enron: What Went Wrong?. Issue of ineffectivess of audit committees in the U.S.; Suggestion of U.S. Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan in the aftermath of the Enron...
- The importance of trust. Vise, Avery // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p8
Reports the business failure of Enron Corp. Conflict of interests between executives; Loss of investments; Decrease in the value of technology stocks.
- Enron's Fall Shakes Street: Both lenders and M&A advisers, Citi and Morgan take the most heat. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/3/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 45, pN.PAG
Focuses on the impact of the fall of U.S.-based energy company Enron Corp. on creditors, management and administration of the company. Impact of the fall on the U.S. share market; Creditors of the company; Bank that affected by the fall of the company.
- Life After Enron's Death. Ellis, John // Fast Company;Mar2002, Issue 56, p118
Discusses the collapse of Enron Corporation. Co-underwriters of the proposed bailout of Enron; Principle that Enron's management never understood; Lesson learned from Enron Corp.'s collapse.
- LEARNING THE WRONG LESSONS FROM ENRON ET AL. Maccoby, Michael // Research Technology Management;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p57
Deals with lessons from the business failure of Enron. Talent myth in Enron; Elements of strategic intelligence; Criticisms on the acquisition strategies of failed chief executive officers.
- What's the Fallout From Enron? // Treasury & Risk Management;Mar2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p6
Cites the causes of business failure of Enron Corp. in the U.S. Impact of the failure to the reputation of accounting firms; Relationship of the company with the accounting firm; Details on the reliability of auditing done for corporations.