Pipeline Politics in Central Asia
- Frontera Resources to proceed with installation of the 5-mile pipeline and related facilities within Mtsare Khevi. // World Energy News;3/18/2013, p9
The article reports on the approval received by energy company Frontera Resources Corp. from the Georgian government to proceed with the installation of a 5-mile gas pipeline and related facilities within the Mtsare Khevi field in Georgia.
- Gazprom: More Russian gas lines good for Europe. // Energy Today (Hungary);5/26/2014, p3
The article reports on how expanding the Nord Stream pipeline through the Baltic Sea would be boosting Russian natural gas supplies to Europe, as well how constructing a South Stream pipeline would likewise have the same effect.
- Statistics of the Interconnector. // British Gas Utility Market Report;2004, Vol. 2, p16
Presents statistics relevant to the construction of the UK-Continent Gas Interconnector natural gas pipeline. Shareholders; Shippers; Pipeline; Terminal; Speed; Length; Diameter; Terminal; Compressors; Pressure.
- Loading arm instrumental in moving gas liquefaction offshore. Rigaud, J.; Gerez, J. M.; Dieumegard, C. // Offshore;Jun2000, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p106
Focuses on the cryogenic flexible pipe structure designed by Coflexip Stena Offshore (CSO) for the offshore loading of liquefaction of natural gas. Key features of the pipe; Purpose of developing the pipe; Details on the fatigue life analysis developed by CSO.
- Regency Energy Partners Announces Two Pipeline Extensions. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2009, Vol. 236 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the announcement of Regency Energy Partners LP regarding its two pipeline expansion to accommodate Haynesville Shale production in North Louisiana. The author notes that the expansion will increase the overall deliverability of the gathering system and will provide...
- Alaska gas-line applications extended. // Underground Construction;Oct2007, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p5
The article focuses on the extension of gas-line application deadline for companies in Alaska. Governor Sarah Palin has extended the application deadline for companies seeking to build a natural gas pipeline from October 1 to November 30, 2007. This is the response to comments received during an...
- QCLNG. // Ausmarine;Dec2014, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p30
The article examines the coal seam gas initiative of marine company QCLNG in Australia in 2014. Topics covered include the cost of the project as well as the focus on the use of a buried natural gas pipeline network located in Southern Queensland. Also mentioned is the launch of a jetty head...
- Bolivian pipeline project presents special construction challenges. Nogarin, Mauro // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 237 Issue 10, p65
The article focuses on the special construction challenges of the Gaseoducto Carrasco Cochabanha (GCC) natural gas pipeline project in Bolivia. The pipeline project is built by Transredes at a cost of 168 million U.S. dollars and aims to supply natural gas to the western part of Bolivia....
- INTERNATIONAL. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2006, Vol. 233 Issue 8, p16
The article offers world news briefs regarding pipeline and gas industries. Gazprom, a Russian energy company, has signed an agreement with Gasunie in its effort to reach into Western Europe's downstream markets. China and Russia are planning to construct two natural gas pipelines from Siberia,...