IPD goes global in Dallas
- Temperatures shoot up in equality debate. Littlefield, David // People Management;07/11/96, Vol. 2 Issue 14, p10
Discusses the annual conference of the United States Society for Human Resource Management tackling the issues on race, sex, and violence. Debate between John Sununu, former chief of staff to George Bush, and Juan Williams, political commentator of the `Washington Post;' Speaker Liz Winfield's...
- HR conference targets workplace issues. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/30/98, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p11
Describes the 1998 annual conference of the Society for Human Resources Management. Highlights of the conference; Workshops held; Special guests.
- SHRM-LI Conference draws 650. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/01/96, Vol. 43 Issue 27, p10
No abstract available.
- Creating a world of difference. // HRMagazine;Jun95, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p165
Reports on news related to the 1995 conference of the Society for Human Resource Management in the United States. Civic activities of former United States first lady Barbara Bush; Key speakers in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) conference; Universal Studios tour of the SHRM.
- Conference showcase '97. // HRMagazine;Jun97, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p185
Focuses on the 1997 Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) annual conference that offers general sessions, pre-conference workshops and concurrent sessions. Five tracks in which the concurrent sessions are grouped; International experts featured in the SHRM Masters Series; Keynote...
- Untitled. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/18/96, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p19
Reports that the Society for Human Resources Management-Long Island Chapter, has set the date for its fifth annual conference. Title of the conference; Highlighting of interactive computer-based technology; Photograph of the SHRM-LI 1996 Conference Steering Committee.
- Human resource meeting April 10. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;03/17/97, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p25
Announces the meeting of the Mid-Hudson Valley Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) on April 10, 1996. Guest speakers from SHRM headquarters in Virginia; Contact information.
- New technologies on SHRM-LI conference agenda. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/8/96 Supplement, Vol. 43 Issue 15, p18
Announces the holding of 1996 conference and exhibition of the Long Island, New York chapter of the Society for Human Resource management (SHRM-LI). Workshop on the Internet; Mikki Williams as conference luncheon speaker; Contact information.
- Human Resource Management conference. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/21/97, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p40
Announces that the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Long Island, New York chapter, will hold its Sixth Annual Conference, on April 25, 1997 at the Melville Marriott. Theme; Goals and tasks of SHRM; Contact information.