- FA Learning sets sights on the US. // Marketing (00253650);5/12/2004, p2
FA Learning, the educational arm of the Football Association, is to extend abroad for the first time with a series of books that aim to make the game more accessible to participants at grass-roots level. The six books, produced in conjunction with publisher Hodder & Stoughton, cover topics from...
- Unreal redesign to help publisher bash Bible market rivals. Woods, Sarah // Design Week;1/4/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that Hodder and Stoughton has redesigned its Bible products for the commercial market. The New International Version series, redesigned by Unreal, includes 26 different versions of the Bible in traditional, contemporary and daily language styles. It describes the book cover...
- MOBILE TAGGING: CASE STUDY. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);2/24/2011, p21
The article reports that the publisher Hodder & Stoughton Ltd. is using Quick Response (QR) Codes to help with the launch of the fiction novel "The Land of Painted Caves," by Jean M. Auel. It mentions that it will use 20 different two-dimensional (2D) barcodes that will send users to the same...
- case study. // Marketing Week;2/24/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p21
The article presents a case study on the use of 20 different two-dimensional (2D) barcodes by publisher Hodder & Stoughton Ltd. to launch the book "The Land of Painted Calves," by Jean Auel.
- Autumn 2012 Edition. // LCF E-Newsletter;Sep2012, Issue 46, p1
The article provides information on a visit organized by Hotter Faith, an imprint of the publisher Hodder & Stoughton Ltd., for the members of the Librarian's Christian Fellowship, an association of Christians working in the field of the library and information provision, on September 6, 2012.
- VISIT TO HODDER AND STOUGHTON. // LCF E-Newsletter;mar2012, Issue 44, p3
The article reflects on the visit of the Christians' association Librarians' Christian Fellowship members to the publisher Hodder and Stoughton Ltd. (H&S) offices in London, England on September 6, 2012, and their meeting with Ian Metcalfe, director of publishing at Hodder Faith, an imprint of H&S.
- Total adds Hodder to Hachette briefs. // Campaign (UK);4/20/2012, Issue 16, p6
The article reports that Total media will handle all the media planning and buying accounts of Hodder and Stoughton Ltd.
- H'WOOD BOOKING DEAVER. Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;10/20/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 35, p23
Reports on author Jeffrey Deaver's sale of two novels to Hollywood and signing of a two-book deal with British publisher Hodder & Stoughton. Number of books under contract with his United States hardcover publisher, Simon & Schuster.
- Hodder's Oxford art studio gives Mather's masterplan a nudge. // Building Design;7/24/2009, Issue 1878, p4
The article reports on the permission granted to Hodder & Stoughton Ltd. relative to the renovation of a buiding originally constructed by Rick Mather into a residential scheme and art studio in Oxford, England. It notes that the renovation plan features a great view for the orchard and gardens...