- Pearce linked to Boots design job. // Design Week;8/8/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p3
Reports that Boots the Chemists is close to making a senior creative appointment following John McConnell's departure from his consultative role in July 2002.
- Three consultancies called in to revamp Boots No 7 range. // Design Week;2/25/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the three consultancies to be rebranded and repackaged by Boots in Great Britain.
- Boots opens up loyalty card scheme. // Marketing Week;11/11/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 46, p39
The article reports on the extension offered by Boots UK Ltd. for their customers in Great Britain on its Advantage Card loyalty scheme allowing them to collect reward points with other online retailers.
- The U.K.'s Dominant Drug Chain. // MMR;1/13/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p29
The article discusses the growth of the Health and Beauty division of pharmacy chain Boots in Great Britain, including information on the division's revenue, retail sales of nonprescription medicines and health-related products as well as the retail sales of lifestyle products.
- Have you got what it takes to be a top salesperson? // Westchester County Business Journal;11/25/96, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p32
Presents a personality test that may be administered by a company to determine the positive characteristics and abilities of a good salesperson. Educational attainment; Past sales experience; Average grade in school; Advice the parents offered; Types of hobbies or physical activities preferred.
- Getting the inside story on clients' objections. Leeds, Dorothy // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/1/96, Vol. 100 Issue 14, p20
Discusses why ordinary questioning skills used by salespersons are not enough for a successful sale. Use of ability to probe and clarify as a successful tool; Problems encountered when people are questioned; Why persons agree or object to your sale; How salespersons should treat general answers.
- Sales ideas that work. Pollock, Ted // American Salesman;Sep93, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p25
Presents 75 questions designed to clarify the extent of a salesperson's knowledge of the competition. Advantages of knowing the competition. INSET: Untitled (keeping in touch with customers)..
- Check your selling IQ. Drayfack, Raymond // American Salesman;Dec93, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p26
Presents a self-test for sales personnel for the evaluation of sales competence.
- Give yourself a job review. // American Salesman;May94, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p14
Features a reprint of an article from `Ideas Limited' about personal job performance appraisal for salespeople. Benefits; Key questions; Scoring.