- P&O's maritime miracle. Bird, Jane // Management Today;Mar94, p68
Enumerates the benefits reaped by P&O European Ferries by launching a computer technology investment program. Decrease in annual IT budget; Decrease in staffing levels; Increased productivity; Description of the computer technologies installed in the company.
- Simon Calder's Travels Through Travel. Calder, Simon // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/28/2011, Issue 2944, p18
The article offers the author's insight on the Spirit of Britain ship from P&O Ferries in Dubai in United Arab Emirates, in which it was the alternative transportation to airline strikes and airport delays.
- P&O Ferries eyes trade. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/7/2003, Issue 2558, p26
Reports on the commitment of P&O Ferries to the retail trade in Great Britain.
- Warming up. Gill, Rob // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/21/2003, Issue 2560, p39
Presents trends in ferry travel in Great Britain as of April 2003. Strength of Easter weekend; Optimism for sunny weather; Promotional offers of P&O Ferries.
- P&O Ferries refurbishes ships for Calais service. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/21/2003, Issue 2560, p42
Reports on the deployment of several renovated ships on the Dover-Calais route by P&O Ferries in Great Britain.
- Three-sy does it for passengers. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/7/2002, Issue 2534, p64
Reports that P&O Ferries replaces P&O Stena Line, P&O Portsmouth and P&O North Sea Ferries on October 15, 2002. Possible price changes; Offer of more route options in Great Britain.
- AGENTS' FEEDBACK. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/7/2002, Issue 2534, p66
Presents the views of British travel agents who went on a P&O Stena Line educational to Ireland about the ferry company. Nicola Cherry of Global Travel; Karen Figgit of The Travel House; Rachel Walkling of Principal Travel.
- P&O special rates. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;5/19/2003, Issue 1668, p5
Reports on P&O Ferries' offering of special flat-rate return fares on its superferries from Dover, England to Calais, France.
- P&O pledges support for trade. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;5/19/2003, Issue 1668, p24
Reports that P&O Ferries has reiterated its support for the tourism industry with the promise that it will never attract customers away from travel agents. Launch of a community e-mail service.