A suitable old boy?
- SODEXO AIMS FOR 50% WOMEN. COTTELL, COLIN // Recruiter;Jun2014, p7
The article reports that Jon Hull, head of resourcing for on-site services business Sodexo UK and Ireland, has announced that starting in 2014, the company will be instituting a 50:50 target for the proportion of men and women on its shortlists for senior executives, in line with the...
- What can I earn asâ€¦ a recruitment manager (public services) in Scotland? // Personnel Today;11/21/2006, p33
The article comments on the qualifications and prospects of a recruitment manager in the public services in Scotland. The basic qualifications are a degree and graduate membership from the Great Britain Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. The job entitles an overall responsibility...
- More in-demand managers seek `piece of the action'. Willax, Paul A. // New Hampshire Business Review;03/24/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p23
Offers advice on how to recruit an operations manager. Increase in the compensation premiums for qualified managers; Stock awards, bonuses and options' attraction of managers; Demand for equity participation.
- Meldrum returns to AHF after five years. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p1
Announces the appointment of John Meldrum as AHF's group manager.
- Matthew Hilton coup gives habitat the edge. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p2
Announces the appointment of Matthew Hilton as head of design-furniture at Habitat.
- The headhunter's survival guide. Koolen, Gerard // Slovak Spectator;06/05/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p5
Deals with headhunting. Types of reaction over a headhunter; Reasons applicants change company of their own free will; Tips on closing a company against aggressive headhunters trying to contact people.
- Poaching people. Houston, James // Asian Pacific Post;10/16/2008, p19
The article discusses the concept of headhunting and focuses on approaches that can create an effective strategy to getting oneself headhunted.
- Scouting for scalps. Walsh, Anna // Accountancy;Oct2000, Vol. 126 Issue 1286, p49
Reports on the growth of the headhunting business in Great Britain in 2000. Factors contributing to the growth; Employees' reaction to headhunting; Most in demand sectors.
- Rethink strategies to cope with talent famine. // HR Magazine;Aug1998, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p22
Reports on a Hewitt Associates study on the impact of a shortage of qualified people on business growth. Employee retention and the lack of management capabilities as the major obstacles to growth; Key strategies used to attract, develop and retain the best executives; Pitfalls of hiring...