Growth in recruitment firms
- New Name, New Initiatives. Bott, Betsy // Advisor Today;Feb2002, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p60
Focuses on the Communications Committee of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. Responsibility of the committee; Working relationship of the committee with the Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education.
- NAIFA POSITIONING--WHERE WE STAND. Bott, Betsy // Advisor Today;Feb2002, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p60
Reports on the positioning campaign of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA). Effort targeted at potential members as well as lapsed members; One of the most successful components of the campaign; Plan of the NAIFA to enhance its outreach to companies.
- La consultorï¿½a en organizaciï¿½nde la informaciï¿½n. Bustelo Ruesta, Carlota; Garc�a-Morales Huidobro, Elisa // El Profesional de la Informaciï¿½n;sep2000, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p4
The definition of information consulting presents the same difficulties as the definition of information professional. This article analyses the supply and demand of consulting services in Spain. The demand is focused in four main areas: internal document management, management of external...
- Consulting biases. Flynn, Michael J. // Pensions & Investments;10/30/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p16
Reports on the maturation stage of the consulting industry in the United States. Ownership changes of consulting firms; Experiences of the author in consulting firms.
- Finding Good Consultants in China. Furst-Mueller, Bonnie // China Business Review;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p80
Focuses on consulting firms in China. Tips on how consulting companies can provide competent consulting services; Consultant hiring requisites.
- Connecticut Steps Closer to R.E. Advisor. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;7/16/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p2
Reports that the State of Connecticut Trust Funds will select a real estate consultant from a list of respondents, Courtland Partners, Pension Consulting Alliance and Townsend Group.
- Service industry expansion opening new markets into actuarial consulting industry. // Insurance Advocate;10/19/96, Vol. 107 Issue 41, p30
Focuses on the impact of the expansion of the service industry on the actuarial consulting industry. Uncaptured opportunities in the financial services world for actuaries; Inherent problems to expansion into Asia.
- Group Branding wins. // Finance Week;3/31/2003, p58
Reports on the clients gained by consultancy firm, Group Branding and Design.
- IFAs' compensation levy looks set to be Â£800,000. Boles, Corey // Money Marketing;1/9/2003, p12
Reports that the independent financial advisor sector can expect to pay a levy towards the Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the 2003/2004 financial year. Budget to cover fixed costs of the agency; Compensation costs budgeted separately.