Agent Steven Malk Finds a Classic in Bear Snores On
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p5
Ranks the top book publishers according to number of children's books on the 'New York Times' bestseller list in 2001. Top position taken by HarperCollins; Ranking of other publishers such as Scholastic and Random House.
- HarperCollins Still Leading NYT Children's List. // Book Publishing Report;11/15/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p5
The article reports that HarperCollins Publishers Inc., with 33 titles on the list for a total of 260 weeks, lead the other publishing companies in the newspaper "New York Times" children's paperback/picture and chapter category. HarperCollins placed "Happy Halloween, Little Critter!" by Mercer...
- Success Tools Of Top Agents: Insider Connections, The Great Outdoors. // Book Publishing Report;02/19/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the two leading agents for fiction hardcover 'New York Times' bestsellers as of February 2001. Esther Newberg; Rick Christian.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p8
Presents the top performers in 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for publishers in the United States as of September 21, 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon & Schuster.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: NO. 1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p8
Presents the top performers in 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for leading titles with longevity in the United States as of September 21, 2003. 'A Painted House,' by John Grisham; 'Table for Two,' Nora Roberts; 'Summer Pleasures,' by Nora Roberts.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Hardcover Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p3
Presents the chart depicting the top ten publishers according to the bestseller scorecard published in the newspaper "The New York Times" in the U.S. of December 28, 2003.
- Book Publishing at the `New York Times.'. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;10/18/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 42, p20
Reports the expansion of the publishing operations of `The New York Times' newspaper. Plan of the newspaper to launch a retail Web site; Samples of the books published by the newspaper.
- Stop the Presses. // Progressive;Jan87, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on the front page story published in the November 15, 1986 issue of the newspaper 'The New York Times.' Subject matter of the story; Plan of the journal for front-page publications.
- New York Times Magazine Ad Surge Hits a Bump. // Media Industry Newsletter;2/15/2016, p4
The article reports on the re-launching of 122 advertisement pages of "The New York Times" on February 22, 2015.