AAP Members Soak In Outsiders' Praise At The Feel Good Meeting Of The Year
- ANN CURRY & JAMES FISHER. // New Canaan, Darien & Rowayton Magazine;May2011, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p115
The article discusses the wedding of Ann Curry and James Fisher held at the Keeler Tavern in Ridgefield, Connecticut in 2011, and offers information on the families of the couple.
- Ann Curry. // People;05/11/98, Vol. 49 Issue 18, p143
Profiles news anchor Ann Curry, who was chosen one of `People' magazine's 50 most beautiful people in the world for 1998. Her work on the television news show `Today'; Background; The difference between her work and home appearance.
- Ann Curry's juicy secrets. Coyne, Kate // Good Housekeeping;May2003, Vol. 236 Issue 5, p256
Interviews news reporter Ann Curry. Favorite movie; Favorite food; Memorable gift received.
- Ann Curry. // Daily Variety;9/23/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 54, p34
The article offers a brief profile of "Today" news anchor Ann Curry.
- Awards. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jun2003, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p88
Offers news pertaining to the pharmaceutical industry as of June 2003. Recipients of the Compliance Package of the Year by the Healthcare Compliance Packaging Council; Naming of news anchor Ann Curry as recipient of the Beauty of Giving award given Roche.
- Ann Curry on why you should never Google drunk. Setoodeh, Ramin // Newsweek;6/13/2011, Vol. 157 Issue 24/25, p84
The article presents a personal narrative from television personality Ann Curry about an embarrassing mistake she made while giving a commencement address at Wheaton College in Norton, Massachusetts.
- Making Fashion News. Levin, Jenny Rubinfeld // Harper's Bazaar;Feb2005, Issue 3519, p204
Profiles several women news anchors, including Ann Curry.
- AAP Keeps Up the Fight. // Publishers Weekly;3/10/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 10, p6
This article deals with the remarks given by Association of American Publishers (AAP) Chairman and Random House Executive Vice-President Richard Sarnoff at the association's annual meeting. According to Sarnoff, the factors that could affect the performance of the publishing industry are the...
- HOW TO Save your life. // Glamour;Nov2002, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p228
Presents stories of several ex-smokers. Lesson learned by news anchor Ann Curry about the cigarettes after her mother's death; Impact of the habit on the newborn of lung cancer survivor Dannie Woodrum; Danger of cigarette addiction learned by supermodel Christy Turlington to human health.