Volvo Unveils C-Series Skid Steer Loaders
- Leading the way in earthmoving techniques. // International Construction;Dec99, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p24
Focuses on Volvo Construction Equipment Corp,. a leading manufacturer of excavating machinery. Different types and models of excavating machines offered by the company; International excavation projects completed using its excavators.
- Going global. Wolton // International Construction;Oct99, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p44
Focuses on the global expansion plans of Volvo Construction Equipment Corp. Progress of the company's growth plans fueled by acquisitions; Forecasts of international construction equipment market conditions; Indications of the company's financial growth.
- Volvo CE Opens Competence Development Center in China. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;1/6/2012, p4
The article reports that Volvo Construction Equipment (CE) has opened a Competence Development Center in Zhengzhou, China in conjunction with Henan Communication Vocational Technology College, with the aim to provide support to the development of the Chinese construction machinery industry.
- On a roll. O'Sullivan, Brian // International Construction;Mar2002, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p23
Reports the expansion of Volvo Construction Equipment. Acquisition of several construction equipment companies; Source of fund; Developments of products.
- Volvo plans China factory. // Contract Journal;5/1/2002, Vol. 413 Issue 6375, p21
Reports on the plan of Volvo Construction Equipment to establish a factory in Shanghai, China to build construction equipment. Cost of the factory; Lot area; Schedule of production.
- Volvo Buys Forklift and Skid Steer Lines. // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p33
Reports on the decision of Volvo Construction Equipment to acquire the exclusive rights to the design and manufacture of telehandler products from Upright and telescopic forklift and skid-steer loader lines from Scat Trak. Background of the company; Terms of the sale agreement with UpRight;...
- BUSINESS NEWS: BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS. // International Construction;Mar2013, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p10
The article offers world news briefs related to the construction equipment sector which include the 4.5 percent increase of Vinci SA's revenue for 2012, the increase of Volvo Construction Equipment Corp.'s sales in 2012, and the 134 percent increase of Terex Corp.'s net profit for 2012.
- Volvo Construction Equipment, Laser Technology develop smartphone apps. // Pit & Quarry;Jun2014, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the development of the Volvo CE Insider application by Volvo Construction Equipment (CE), which provides customers in North America with access to the company's product information and news about the firm.
- VOLVO'S FIRST U.S.-BUILT WHEEL LOADERS. // Roads & Bridges;Apr2013, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on the opening of new building and assembly line of Volvo Construction Equipment in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania on March 21, 2013 which was attended by Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez.