- What's new in 3R's. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p50
Presents a listing of products needed for the operation of gas pipelines. Includes brochures on maintenance; Corrosion-detecting tools; Electrofusion system; Liner system.
- What's new in construction equipment. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p52
Presents a listing of new products needed for the construction of gas pipelines. Pipeline equipment innovator; Rigid-frame tenders; Hydrostatic trencher.
- New products and literature. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p54
Presents a listing of new products and literature needed for the construction of gas pipelines. Safety relief valves; Oxidation catalyst systems; Sand monitor.
- European technique helps minimize costs, disruptions. Gilday, John // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec96, Vol. 223 Issue 12, p38
Focuses on the Lyontec disposable gland box, a live insertion technique developed in Europe. Easy installation; Cost effectiveness of the device; Reduction of the size of excavation.
- New products. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec96, Vol. 223 Issue 12, p72
Introduces various pipeline products. Includes Sierra Monitor Corp.'s hydrogen fluoride gas sensor; Total Valve Systems Inc.'s test insert; Bacharach's Vehicular Gas detection System (VGDS).
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 229 Issue 2, p45
Features several products for the pipeline networks of oil and gas industries. Availability of a pipeline cutting and beveling machines from Mathey Dearman; Butt weld fittings for gas transmission and distribution system from Trinity Fitting and Flange Group Company; Policlean nonwoven...
- SMD achieves multipass breakthrough. // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p158
Reports on product developments in underwater pipeline equipment in England. Includes Soil Machine Dynamics' pipeline trenching plough vehicles; ICI Tracerco's development of a gamma ray detection technique to track movements of pipeline rigs.
- Specialized liners find place among alloys on surface, downhole. LeBlanc, Leonard // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p32
Features innovations in the lining technology used in the oil transport industry. Differences in structure and material; Advantages of the new technology.
- Product classification. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Aug96, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p61
Presents a product classification guide on pipeline equipment and supplies. Includes spacers; Sideboom attachments; Signs, rollup; Reforming clamps; Tractors; Pulling grips; Software; Trailers.