- REHAB PRODUCTS. // Underground Construction;Aug2014, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p69
The article evaluates several rehabilitation technology products including BRAWOLINER trenchless lateral rehabilitation solutions from HammerHead Trenchless Equipment, concrete restoration and coatings from GML Coatings LLC, and Mini Grundotugger from TT Technologies Inc.
- Main Entrance. Kenter, Peter // Cleaner;Oct2008, p78
The article evaluates several materials and techniques for sealing the lateral-to-main connection in sewer systems including the InnerSeal lateral connection from PermaLiner Industries, Inc., the T-Liner system from LMK Enterprises Inc., and the Top Seal from AMerik Engineering.
- PRODUCT FOCUS. // Underground Construction;Jul2012, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p42
The article reviews several rehabilitation products including the Infrastructure Point Repair System from Irsi, the SnapLock repair system from Ratech Electronics and the Fiber Spot Repair from AMerik Supplies.
- Sekisui Expands Product Line-Up. // Underground Construction;Oct2010, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p63
The article evaluates several equipment for spiral-wound pipe installation from Sekisui SPR Americas LLC including SPR trenchless pipeline system, SPR PE spiral pipe liner and SPR EX rehabilitate pipelines.
- Rehabilitation Technology PRODUCT FOCUS. // Underground Construction;May2013, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p58
The article previews rehabilitation technology products for the construction industry, including the Raven 405 high strength corrosion-resistant lining from Raven Lining Systems, the Reliner MSP cement from Standard Cement Materials, Inc. and the INFRAGARD thermosetting epoxy from Infrastructure...
- What's new in trenchless technology. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun94, Vol. 221 Issue 6, p63
Presents the latest equipment used in trenchless technology as of June 1994. Fluid-assisted directional boring system; Track-mounted directional drill rig; Powerful pipe pusher/puller; Pneumatic piercing tools; Soft excavation technology.
- Trenchless construction/rehab continues to boom. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96 Supplement, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on boom in trenchless construction in the United States. Introduction of directional models in the late 1980s; Features of today's horizontal directional drilling equipment; Effective training programs initiated by manufacturers; Improvements in tracking and steering technology. INSETS:...
- What's new in trenchless tools & equipment. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun95, Vol. 222 Issue 6, p48
Presents products related to trenchless technology. Includes PowerLoader drillrod handling system; Hydraulic variable speed boring machines from Laney Machine; Mighty Mole drilling tools from McLaughlin.
- Gaining round. // International Construction;Jun97, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p63
Features equipment and related accessories used in trenchless construction. Includes Terra's City Jet 1012C that minimizes space and setup time; Tracto Technik's Grundodrill series featuring an integral hammer; Ditch Witch's skid-mounted mixing system; Radiodetection's DrillTrack that...