Rehabilitation Equipment Selection Guide
- CAMAS BMJ state of trade survey. // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug95, p16
Reports on the performance of building materials companies in several regions of Great Britain from December 1994 to May 1995. Forecasts for the third quarter of 1995; Forecasts for the six months following May 1995; Assessment of stock levels.
- Building material markets. // National Home Center News;03/17/97, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p4
Presents graphs depicting the total sales of the building materials industry in the United States from 1995-1997. Includes the sales of lumberyards and home centers; Hardware stores; Paint, glass and supply stores; Nurseries, lawn and garden stores.
- Building material markets. // National Home Center News;05/05/97, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p9
Presents several graphs showing the sales generated by the building materials industry in the United States as of May 5, 1997.
- STOCK WATCH. // Pit & Quarry;Aug2009, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p4
A chart is presented depicting the performance of cement industries in the U.S. from June to July 2009 including Cemex SA, Eagle Materials, and Texas Industries.
- Line Pipe Tables. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 236 Issue 12, p28
A table is presented depicting global trends in pipelines including pipe sizes, grades and manufacturing processes.
- MASONRY. // Current Construction Costs;2010, p65
A chart is presented that lists the masonry requirements of a construction project which includes brick veneer, clay backing tile, and structural steel.
- 04 - MASONRY. // Current Construction Costs;2009, p65
A chart is presented depicting the cost and description of masonry works including brick masonry, ceramic veneer and architectural stonework.
- MANUFACTURED CONCRETE MASONRY AND CONCRETE MASONRY PRODUCTS SPECIFICATIONS. // Concrete Products;Jun2014, Vol. 117 Issue 6, p19
A chart is presented that lists the specifications of the manufactured concrete masonry and concrete masonry products.
- HARDWOOD MARKET REPORT. // Hardwood Market Report;6/22/2012, Vol. 90 Issue 25, preceding p2
A graph is presented which explains new home supply pipeline in the U.S.