Fort Worth Launches Unique, Aggressive Sewer Inspection/Cleaning Program
- Prickly creature explores Wessex sewer. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Dec2011, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p28
The article reports that Great Britain's Wessex Water engineers using a robotic closed-circuit television (CCTV) camera to survey the condition of a sewer pipe encountered a hedgehog exploring the sewer in Christchurch, Bournemouth in England.
- CCTV Evolves As Invaluable Trenchless Tool. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, pR-12
Discusses the importance of a closed-circuit television camera in trenchless pipe rehabilitation procedures. Components of a basic video pipe inspection system; History of closed-circuit cameras; Trends in television inspection systems as of July 2000.
- Keeping an eye on business is Eyeon's business. Auer, Tonie // Fort Worth Business Press;04/07/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 50, p6A
Features Fort Worth, Texas-based Eyeon Closed Circuit Television, which provides information and equipment to individuals and businesses to visually control their environments. Remote video transmission; Applications of the closed circuit system; Employee monitoring.
- THINKING LONG-TERM. Sutton, Matt // Municipal Sewer & Water;Jun2009, p50
The article focuses on various considerations for long-term investment in closed-circuit television (CCTV) equipment for sewer pipe inspection. It says that knowing the range of the project and the possible application of CCTV is a primary consideration in purchasing the equipment. It states on...
- Rapid detection of sewer defects and blockages using acoustic-based instrumentation. Ali, M. T. Bin; Horoshenkov, K. V.; Tait, S. J. // Water Science & Technology;2011, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p1700
Sewer flooding incidents in the UK are being increasingly associated with the presence of blockages. Blockages are difficult to deal with as although there are locations where they are more likely to occur, they do occur intermittently. In order to manage sewer blockage pro-actively sewer...
- Jim Raulston. // Underground Construction;Jan2015, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p50
The article profiles James (Jim) Raulston, who served as a member of the National Association of Sewer Service Cos' (NASSCO) division called International Pipe Bursting Association (IPBA), and explores the history of NASSCO. It highlights the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's work under the...
- TRUNK RENEWAL. Kenter, Peter // Municipal Sewer & Water;Dec2013, p22
The article offers information on the inspection of trunk sewer lines in preparation for population growth by the York, Ontario, Canada. It mentions that the Regional Municipality of York has experienced rapid growth due to the expansion of sewer system and waste treatment infrastructure. It...
- Compact camera selected for Aasgard floater. // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p152
Features a camera station for closed circuit television from Hernis Scan Systems. Technical aspects.
- Eye on Kashmir. // South Asian Post;5/12/2011, p20
The article reports on the plan of Jammu & Kashmir Police in India to install closed-circuit television (TV) cameras (CCTVs) in all major towns in Kashmir Valley to monitor people leading or triggering protests.