Underground Rental Industry Shows Improving Conditions
- Rental Market Enjoys Rebound In Underground Sector. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jul2004, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p58
Focuses on the economic performance of rental market for construction equipments in the underground construction industry in the U.S. Increase in rental demand; Increment in sales; Percentage increase in the general rental segment. INSET: Rental Rates Going Up.
- Modern Tools Of Underground Damage Prevention. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Apr2001, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p26
Provides information on several pieces of underground construction equipment used in locating existing utilities. Ground-penetrating radar; I-Cam System from the Inrock company; Features of the equipment.
- Product Showcase. // Underground Construction;Mar2002, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p32
Introduces several accessories and equipment for the underground construction industry in the U.S. Kundel TuffGuy Box; Centerline's digital interface panel; AlturnaMats; Tango 350 mud recycling and mixing system.
- Owning the industry? Wilson, Bill // Roads & Bridges;Sep2004, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p48
Examines the performance of the construction equipment rental industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Factors which may affect the performance of the rental industry; Forecast on the growth of the equipment rental industry in 2004 by Daniel Kaplan, manager of Daniel Kaplan Associates in...
- Dealers must increase efficiency to combat rental. Phair, Matthew // ENR: Engineering News-Record;01/19/98, Vol. 240 Issue 3, p12
States that with the increase in construction projects and the use of specialized equipment, contractors are increasing their rental fees for heavy equipment according to a survey in the United States. Findings of the survey; Comments from William E. Wagy, equipment manager with Granite...
- Tough times in construction equipment leasing. Juarbe, Viviana // Caribbean Business;10/17/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p48
Discusses the impact of a slowdown in construction investment and poor economic conditions on the equipment financing industry in the Caribbean. Losses suffered by companies which offer leasing services; Inauguration of a division of Casco Sales company.
- Liebherr Great Britain Opens Sheffield Branch. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;11/ 3/2011, p3
The article reports on Liebherr Great Britain's opening of its new service center in Sheffield, U.K. that will provide spare parts and support to customers and the field service engineering team already in the area.
- Don't Be The Biggest Loser. Whitehead, Erin // Rental Equipment Register;Mar2006, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p43
Offers information on equipment theft in the rental industry in the U.S. as of March 2006. Increase in the theft of construction equipment; Total value of equipment stolen annually; Reasons for the difficulty in tracking equipment theft; Most commonly stolen pieces of equipment including skid...
- Getting a Read On Rental. Kuhar, Mark S. // Pit & Quarry;Apr2002, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p18
Discusses the progress and growth of equipment rental in the construction equipment industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Market share of the top rental companies; Growth of the rental industry in 2001; Way to fix the rental pricing problem. INSET: What are they renting?.