- Converts from rock to core drilling. // Public Works;Jan2010, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p66
The article evaluates the Model 240B combo drill system from E-Z Drill Inc.
- equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Jul2007, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p10
The article evaluates several equipment, including hand-held leak detectors from Heath Consultants Inc., Bravo heavy-duty slurry pumps from Grindex Pumps company, and Verifier G2 Digital Locator from McLaughlin Inc.
- Grindex introduces new pump. // Coal International;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 258 Issue 1, p47
A preview of Master SH pump from Grindex Pumps is presented.
- Dewatering pumps. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;6/ 6/2012, p1
The article offers information on the professional dewatering pumps offered by Grindex Pumps.
- Grindex's big lock challenge. // International Rental News;Jan2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p36
The article reports that the Swedish Maritime Administration used pumps from Grindex Pumps to help them in the maintenance and repair of four locks on the TrolhÃ¤tte canal in southwest Sweden.
- Backhoe-mounted concrete drill. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;1/17/2012, p2
The article offers brief information on the Model 210 equipment-mounted concrete drill attachment series from E-Z Drill.
- Grindex. // Underground Construction;Jan2007, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p78
The article evaluates the Master Inox pumping machine from Grindex Pumps.
- Against the Odds. // Concrete International;Apr2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p50
The article features the Sprague Road repair project which was completed by Akron, Oklahoma-based Cioffi/Liberta Construction in one third of the allotted time. The scope of work and the drilling equipment used for the different work stages are described in detail. Project superintendent John...
- Grindex launches new pump range with stainless steel. // Contract Journal;10/18/2006, Vol. 435 Issue 6597, p35
The article reports that pump manufacturer Grindex has launched the Inox range of pumps, comprising three drainage and three sludge pumps made from stainless steel. The new pumps have been designed with corrosive applications with pH values of 2-10 in mind, such as mining and leach water...