World Pipe Market To Expand Through 2015
- Study: U.S. demand for pipe to exceed $63 billion. // Plumbing & Mechanical;Sep2014, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that according to a study by market research firm Freedonia Group, the demand for pipe in the U.S. is expected to rise by 7.3% per year to 63.5 billion dollars in 2018. Steel pipes accounted for the largest share of pipes demand by value in 2013. Polyvinyl chloride was one of...
- Steel pipe maker begins production of composite pipes. Kavanaugh, Catherine // Plastics News;1/16/2017, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p0015
The article reports the Cherokee Culvert Inc. is manufacturing steel reinforced corrugated pipe (SCRP), a high density polyethylene composite product for storm water and culvert applications. Topics include how the SCRP is produced, the advantages of producing SCRP, and the goal of Cherokee...
- Polypipe buys Terrain. // Contract Journal;7/11/2007, Vol. 439 Issue 6633, p39
This article states that Polypipe has completed the acquisition of Terrain Drainage, the specialist in above-ground drainage in commercial applications. The piping and sanitary systems manufacturer expects the acquisition to strengthen its commercial product portfolio. With the acquisition of...
- IGM-Trejd DOO. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p3061
A profile of IGM-Trejd DOO, also known as IGM-Trejd Ltd., is presented. IGM-Trejd is a Macedonian producer of steel pipes and fixtures. Vaska Gecheva is the company's executive officer and Ilija Gecev is the director general. Information is included on the company's history, products and...
- Naporni Trabi AD. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p4766
A profile of Naporni Trabi AD, also known as Naporni Trabi JSC, is presented. The company is based in Bulgaria and produces pipes. Hristofor Georgiev Tomov is the company's chief executive officer (CEO) and Encho Iliev Enev is its chairman of the board. Financial information on Naporni including...
- Comment. Pateman, Chris // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan1995, p3
Opinion. Comments on the performance of the building materials industry in the United States. Percentage growth of construction industry; Percentage of merchant sales; Effect of company size on growth.
- Comment. Pateman, Chris // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1995, p3
Opinion. Focuses on the issue of end user rebates in the building materials industry in Great Britain. Features of end user rebates; Problems with the use of end user rebates; Disadvantages of putting one's trust in market forces.
- Margins stay at low levels. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1995, p8
Reports on the financial performance of the builders and plumbers sectors of the building materials industry in Great Britain for 1993-1994. Results of the Plimsoll Portfolio survey; Total sales for the sectors; Average turnover rates.
- Branching out for business. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1995, p10
Reports on developments related to the building materials industry in Great Britain as of March 1995. Includes Raab Karcher Timber's opening of a satellite branch in Scotland; Baxi Partnership's control of Barrhead Sanitaryware; Wirsbo's purchase of Pexep Oy.