Department of Transportation announces pipeline safety action plan
- Ray LaHood yields back. Mills, Jim // Hill;12/9/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 132, p20
The author reflects on Ray Lahood of Peoria, Illinois.
- Illinois Officials Break Ground On Chicago High-Speed Rail Project In Englewood. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;10/12/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p3
The article reports on the move of U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood to help start the Englewood Flyover project that will build a bridge that separates the traffic along two railroads in Englewood, Illinois.
- Cross-border plan unveiled. Crissey, Jeff; Dunn, Jill // Overdrive;Feb2011, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the proposal of U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood in giving the U.S. Congress and Mexico a cross-border Mexican trucking program.
- ATA supports commercial driver texting ban proposal. // Bulk Transporter;May2010, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the support of the American Trucking Associations (ATA) to the proposal of Department of Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood in prohibiting text messaging on handheld devices by interstate commercial truck and bus drivers in the U.S.
- White House Principles Sought for Measure. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;6/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33332, p5
The article reports on the concerns expressed by Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood regarding the failure of President Barack Obama's administration to release reauthorization principles in the U.S.
- Senate Confirms Ray LaHood As Transportation Secretary. // U.S. Rail News;2/11/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p1
The article announces that Ray Lahood was appointed as the new U.S. Secretary of Transportation.
- LaHood vs. Stephens. // Human Events;4/22/94, Vol. 50 Issue 15, p18
Profiles Ray LaHood, candidate for House Representative seat of the district of Illinois. LaHood's reaction on the allegation that he is a liberal; Political views; Stand on issues.
- LaHood: Foxx will continue push against distracted driving. // Hill;6/3/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 64, p17
The article focuses on the statements of Ray LaHood, secretary of Outgoing Transportation, related to topics including distracted driving, increase bicycling and pedestrian options for commuters.
- United States And Zambia Have Signed An Open Skies Aviation Agreement. // AirGuide Online.com;3/22/2010, p2
The article reports on the announcement by U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood about the singing of an Open Skies aviation agreement between Zimbabwe and the U.S.