United Pipeline gets expanded contract in Western Australia
- Insituform Technologies, Inc. // Equities;Aug94, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p33
Features Insituform Technologies Inc. based in Memphis, Tennessee. Second quarter results ending June 30, 1994; Presentation of a chart showing consolidated statements of operations; Contact information.
- Insituform. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar95, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p85
Reports on Insituform Technologies' signing of a letter of intent to acquire two-thirds of the stock of Insituform France SA for the sum of approximately $2 million.
- 100-year-old Sewers Rehabilitated Using New Technology. // Underground Construction;Feb2000, Vol. 55 Issue 2, pR-2
Deals with the rehabilitation of Newton, Massachusetts' sewer lines. Amount of money allotted for the rehabilitation; Use of a cured-in-place lining developed by Insituform Technologies Inc.; Installation procedures.
- Insituform Technologies. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p35
Reports the Insituform Technologies Inc.'s installation operations has been recognized by the International Organization for Standardization for having a quality system accredited to ISO 9002.
- Insituform sets up regional office in Mount Vernon. Klein, Ed // Westchester County Business Journal;01/22/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p38
Reports on the opening of a regional office in Mount Vernon, New York by Missouri-based Insituform Technologies Inc. Specialty of the company inthe replacement of worn underground pipes without digging them; Number of employees required by the regional office.
- Insituform Technologies, Inc. // Underground Construction;Sep97, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p65
Reports on Insituform Technologies Inc.'s construction of its new research and development center in Chesterfield, Missouri.
- Instituform Technologies announces improved website. // Underground Construction;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, pR-4
Announces the launching of a redesigned Web site by the Insituform Technologies. Purpose of the redesigning; Features of the site.
- Fallbrook Utility District Benefits From Integration Of Sewer Rehab Processes. // Underground Construction;Nov2002, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p32
Features the multiple sewer rehabilitation processes employed by the Fallbrook Utility District in Harris County, Texas. Employment of the services of Insituform Technologies Inc.; Efficiency of the process used by the contractor; Description of the wastewater system of the utility.
- Insituform Technologies. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p52
Reports on the appointment of John Heavens as Insituform Technologies Inc.'s product manager for potable water.