Omaha sewer project on hold
- LA embarks on major sliplining effort. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p47
Reports on the NCOSNOS Maze Pipeline Rehab Phase 1A, a sewer pipeline rehabilitation project in Los Angeles, California. Features of the ID HDPE Exterior Profile Wall liner pipe from Plexco; Details on the pushing force used; Use of a density grout.
- Houston takes on massive sliplining project. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p48
Reports on the relining of concrete sewer lines as part of the rehabilitation of the sanitary sewer system within Houston, Texas. Design considerations; Relining options; Use of a foam grout.
- If at first you don't succeed... Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Sep97, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on various unwelcome complications to be overcome on a sewer rehabilitation project in Los Angeles, California. Includes the tightness of the fit of the lining pipe; Hydrodynamic effect of the fast-moving water; Settlement and irregularities in alignment that caused the 20-foot sections...
- Marion County divided over proposed sewer fee. Eckert, Toby // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/22/97, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p14
Reports on the division among Marion County, Indiana residents on a proposal to impose tax to remedy storm water drainage problems, according to a poll commissioned by Indianapolis officials. Estimated number of people who are willing to spend to address the problem; Percentage of the residents...
- Voters to decide on sewer, water line insurance. Castile, Raymond // Wentzville Journal;11/16/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 81, pA1
The article reports that residents of Lake Saint Louis, Missouri will vote on April 3, 2012 to determine whether the city government will implement tax-supported insurance programs to finance the repair of residential sewer lateral and water lines.
- Clearing the FOG. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Apr2013, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p74
The article reports on the fats, oils and grease (FOG) program of the Peachtree City Water and Sewerage Authority (PCWASA) in Georgia, which helps industrial, commercial and residential customers in sewer line clogs prevention and maintenance.
- SURPRISE ASSAULT. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Mar2010, p19
The article discusses the importance of the Preventive Maintenance Plan and debris removal equipment used by the Sewer Maintenance Division in Cedar Rapids, Iowa which enables the division to mobilize quickly and direct most of its resources to the flood zone.
- City uses sliplining to rehab interceptor sewer. // American City & County;Nov2000, Vol. 115 Issue 15, p16
Reports that Evansville, Indiana has rehabilitated its interceptor sewer using polymer mortar pipe and sliplining. Cost of the rehabilitation project; Factors that prompted the rehabilitation of the sewer; Actions taken to rehabilitate the interceptor sewer.
- HUF 30 billion sewerage investment launched in Central Hungary. // Hungary A.M.;03/25/2013, p11
The article informs that the government officials as of March 2013 launched a 30 billion Hungarian forint sewerage investment in the TÃ¡ piÃ³ region of central Hungary and the two-year project is supported by the European Union and state funding.
- Survey will help city grant application. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);6/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on a survey to be conducted by the Panhandle Regional Planning Commission and the city of Clarendon, Texas as part of Clarendon's application for a Community Development Block Grant that will replace a main sewer line and lift station if approved.