Omaha sewer project on hold
- LA embarks on major sliplining effort. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p47
Reports on the NCOSNOS Maze Pipeline Rehab Phase 1A, a sewer pipeline rehabilitation project in Los Angeles, California. Features of the ID HDPE Exterior Profile Wall liner pipe from Plexco; Details on the pushing force used; Use of a density grout.
- Houston takes on massive sliplining project. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p48
Reports on the relining of concrete sewer lines as part of the rehabilitation of the sanitary sewer system within Houston, Texas. Design considerations; Relining options; Use of a foam grout.
- If at first you don't succeed... Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Sep97, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on various unwelcome complications to be overcome on a sewer rehabilitation project in Los Angeles, California. Includes the tightness of the fit of the lining pipe; Hydrodynamic effect of the fast-moving water; Settlement and irregularities in alignment that caused the 20-foot sections...
- Marion County divided over proposed sewer fee. Eckert, Toby // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/22/97, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p14
Reports on the division among Marion County, Indiana residents on a proposal to impose tax to remedy storm water drainage problems, according to a poll commissioned by Indianapolis officials. Estimated number of people who are willing to spend to address the problem; Percentage of the residents...
- Voters to decide on sewer, water line insurance. Castile, Raymond // Wentzville Journal;11/16/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 81, pA1
The article reports that residents of Lake Saint Louis, Missouri will vote on April 3, 2012 to determine whether the city government will implement tax-supported insurance programs to finance the repair of residential sewer lateral and water lines.
- SURPRISE ASSAULT. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Mar2010, p19
The article discusses the importance of the Preventive Maintenance Plan and debris removal equipment used by the Sewer Maintenance Division in Cedar Rapids, Iowa which enables the division to mobilize quickly and direct most of its resources to the flood zone.
- HUF 30 billion sewerage investment launched in Central Hungary. // Hungary A.M.;03/25/2013, p11
The article informs that the government officials as of March 2013 launched a 30 billion Hungarian forint sewerage investment in the TÃ¡ piÃ³ region of central Hungary and the two-year project is supported by the European Union and state funding.
- Survey will help city grant application. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);6/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on a survey to be conducted by the Panhandle Regional Planning Commission and the city of Clarendon, Texas as part of Clarendon's application for a Community Development Block Grant that will replace a main sewer line and lift station if approved.
- Miami-Dade tweaked on repairs for sewer-related street work. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/06/97, Vol. 239 Issue 14, p16
Reports on the Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Authority's overhauling of its contracting procedures in light of a controversy over cost overruns for pavement and sidewalk repairs. Move to trigger an independent audit of agency operations; Agency's court-ordered wastewater treatment compliance...